• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans should not complain...

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's hard to dislodge them from their majority in a 'first past the post' system, and when they control the media.

Also, the constant redrawing of electoral boundaries. Where I live, the name of the GRC had changed five or six times. :rolleyes:

Hard doesn't mean we stop trying.

"...We do things not because they are easy; but because they are hard." - we choose to go to the moon.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Yes we are not saying to overthrow them or what.
Voting against them is like giving a wake up call:biggrin:
Dont know why so afraid really kiasi
The very fact that you say NOT overthrow them goes to show you are kiasi.

Rubbish lah. Vote for change you sinkies!

In Alberta we got fed up with the Progressive Conservatives who had been I power for over 40 years. So in 2015 Albertans kicked them out and voted NDP.

NDP govt was a disaster for Alberta. But it was a wake up call for the Conservatives and they merged all the conservative parties to become the United Conservative Party.

In 2019 Albertans kicked the NDP experiment to the side and brought back the conservatives.

Kick PAP out. You so scared sinkieland cannot survive 4 years under a crap government? So weak ar sinkieland?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reminder that the PAP govt granted SG citizenship to a murderer (Li Peng's son).

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...ces-to-china-on-passing-of-ex-premier-li-peng

Mr Li is survived by his wife Zhu Lin and three children, elder son Li Xiaopeng, only daughter Li Xiaolin, and youngest son Li Xiaoyong.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/chinas-ex-premier-li-peng-dies-at-90

His only daughter, Ms Li Xiaolin, 58, is the flamboyant vice-president of state-owned Datang Corporation, one of the country's biggest power generation companies. His younger son, Mr Li Xiaoyong, 55, is a businessman.

Old forum thread:

This multi-millionaire PRC has dual citizenship - Chinese and Singaporean
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/th...l-citizenship-chinese-and-singaporean.116853/

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans must vote wisely, vote for political parties and politicians that are working for your interest,
KNN actually during every voting most sinkies was voting for the party that can make their town more liveable KNN or else why during this period mp will come door to door to ask what can be improved in their estates rather then talking about nation interest KNN it appear that they were already misguided by the purpose of elections KNN if not for this what is the difference of putting which candidate in which constituency KNN

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's hard to dislodge them from their majority in a 'first past the post' system, and when they control the media.

Also, the constant redrawing of electoral boundaries. Where I live, the name of the GRC had changed five or six times. :rolleyes:
The best is proportional representation like they have in germany. Number of seats in parliament fir a party tallies with percentage of votes party gets in election. So if party gets 15% of votes, they get 15% of seats in parliament,

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Alberta we got fed up with the Progressive Conservatives who had been I power for over 40 years. So in 2015 Albertans kicked them out and voted NDP.

when I read this I thought you like NDP?!?! :confused:

but then I read the rest :
NDP govt was a disaster for Alberta. But it was a wake up call for the Conservatives and they merged all the conservative parties to become the United Conservative Party.

In 2019 Albertans kicked the NDP experiment to the side and brought back the conservatives.

Kick PAP out. You so scared sinkieland cannot survive 4 years under a crap government? So weak ar sinkieland?

then I realized you just hadn't finished writing.... :biggrin:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN actually during every voting most sinkies was voting for the party that can make their town more liveable KNN or else why during this period mp will come door to door to ask what can be improved in their estates rather then talking about nation interest KNN it appear that they were already misguided by the purpose of elections KNN if not for this what is the difference of putting which candidate in which constituency KNN

Estates upgrading is very important as nobody want to stay in a deteriorating flat for a long time :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The very fact that you say NOT overthrow them goes to show you are kiasi.

Rubbish lah. Vote for change you sinkies!

You're not very sharp if you think the PAP is a 'Conservative' party. :biggrin:

A true conservative party has limited government. Compare this with the bloated public sector in Sinkieland.

PAP = neoliberal technocrats... not too different from mainland China.

Huatable

Alfrescian
Loyal
hawker-chan.jpg

Michelin star is quite nonsense these days
I feel that it is not nice. What's special is the chicken skin. That's all. The meat and rice are always disappointing, can't fight Boon Tong Kee or Roy Kee, etc.

just my take.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
You're not very sharp if you think the PAP is a 'Conservative' party. :biggrin:

A true conservative party has limited government. Compare this with the bloated public sector in Sinkieland.

PAP = neoliberal technocrats... not too different from mainland China.
Fuck lah. PAP is not conservative party lah. Where did I say that? Just because PCs in Alberta ruled 40 years you think I equate PCs with PAP?

Fuck you lah small minded sinkie!

PAP is fascist party. Has always been. Look at the party logo!

Chow Chee bye sinkies. Cant wait for sinkie dollar collapse and all of you become refugees.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck lah. PAP is not conservative party lah. Where did I say that? Just because PCs in Alberta ruled 40 years you think I equate PCs with PAP?

Fuck you lah small minded sinkie!

PAP is fascist party. Has always been. Look at the party logo!

Chow Chee bye sinkies. Cant wait for sinkie dollar collapse and all of you become refugees.

You first day know sinkie's character meh :cautious: