• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans conned by M'sian condo developer. Again.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Bodoh Sinkies conned by M'sian condo developer. Again.

look at the current or recent malaysian leadership:
1. mahatir - self explainatory
2. kris wielding samurai - hissamudin or something like that
3. the cow lady - sharitzie or something
4. rais yatim
5. mahatir's son mukhriz
6. khairy jammaludin
7. ling liong sik
8. rafidah aziz

They are all the same type and they are anti-chinese.

The only ones with half a brain are badawi and najib; too bad they are the minority.

Well well...see wat i mean. Your agenda wasnt abt the developer afterall. Fm one developer failure to "deliver" his service/promise, u drag this thread into anti-Msian garment. Plse lah, go look at our own backward. Do not wish to comment much on sinkie politic/garment.

Tis is a peaceful forum. Meant for serious investors and those who may treat Msia the 2nd home. Positive or Negative comments most welcome. Stick to the title thread. U wanna happy bashing with all ur anti=Msia stuffs, pray, go to the other appropriate forum where u can find all ur typical sinkie racist cornies. Tere u can join in their chorus and sing along with them too.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

good for you but many of my friends who bought for personal use have no idea what they are talking about.

Both parents working with school going children all in spore.

So either they commute from malaysia to spore and back everyday having to clear customs, or only travel there very weekend and return on sunday.

children start school at 720am and end at 1pm
parents work from 9 to 6 pm

It may be fun at the beginning but after a while its just not practical.

People who stay in punggol already complain far and tiring to commute to work. Let alone this.

It is always good to park extra cash in properties. Property ownership is in Asian's blood and properties can be passed down from generation to generation. It is very hard to go wrong with properties. There are very few investments that are as safe. A lot of people lost heavily in stocks recently. But putting cash in banks is equivalent to letting inflation quietly steal their value away. A property that is built is there forever, it will not disappear overnight like a company and no one can steal it away via inflation. The people that I know who bought landed in JB have very good holding power. There is no way they will let go at a discount in normal circumstances.

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

hmm....the thread was abt the developer. Not developers. Not abt nothing positive abt msia developments.

Now if u want to bad mouth msia on the whole, the malays lah, the garment lah, the cronies lah, etc etc, do open up another thread. Dont spam tis thread. Typical sour grape sinkie.

since when was my agenda about developer?
Its always been about malaysian ppty and as a place to park your wealth which would be a function of how the country is run.

I definitely not sour grape about iskandar ppty; you can be assured.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

FHBH, not everyone like tat hockbeng who must be rich. Try telling those 400k Msians whos working in Sinkieland. Travel up and down every day. Worth it or not? Practical or not? I have few Chinese/Malay Sinkie friends whos doing the same thing as wat those Msian WP holders doing every day. Work in Sinkieland. Stay in JB. End of the mth, looking at their pay slip, they told me WORTH every drop of their sweat!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

since when was my agenda about developer?
Its always been about malaysian ppty and as a place to park your wealth which would be a function of how the country is run.

I definitely not sour grape about iskandar ppty; you can be assured.

The problem with ur r post is u have agenda with Msia, the garment, policy etc. I say go look at ur own backyard. If u have problem with the developer (as per the thread) no issue with me.

Not sour grape esp with Iskandar ppty. Plse lah. Go read wat u had posted.

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

fhbh, not everyone like tat hockbeng who must be rich. Try telling those 400k msians whos working in sinkieland. Travel up and down every day. Worth it or not? Practical or not? I have few chinese/malay sinkie friends whos doing the same thing as wat those msian wp holders doing every day. Work in sinkieland. Stay in jb. End of the mth, looking at their pay slip, they told me worth every drop of their sweat!

i was referring to spore citizens with school going children thinking about moving to malaysia while studying and working in spore.
There is a difference.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i was referring to spore citizens with school going children thinking about moving to malaysia while studying and working in spore.
There is a difference.

Yes. The diff is they r Msian. U r sinkie. And Sinkie been pampared most of the time by the garment. Abit of hardship, complain here and tere. But want easy $$. But dont want to slot for it! Typical sinkie ya.

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

yes. The diff is they r msian. U r sinkie. And sinkie been pampared most of the time by the garment. Abit of hardship, complain here and tere. But want easy $$. But dont want to slot for it! Typical sinkie ya.

now thats sour grapes

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

the problem with ur r post is u have agenda with msia, the garment, policy etc. I say go look at ur own backyard. If u have problem with the developer (as per the thread) no issue with me.

Not sour grape esp with iskandar ppty. Plse lah. Go read wat u had posted.

i love malaysia; for its:
1. Peranakan food
2. Beaches
3. Durians and mangosteen
4. North south highway

thats despite the place being run by a bunch of racist clowns.

It could have been so much better than singapore if and only if....

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

what's life without a little danger?

This is where the fun is. And i have prc syts to keep me company on this little adventure of mine.

So come join me.

the danger i was referring to is losing your investment money. Definitely not fun.

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

u know lah most of the time malays r being label as lazy. But i have some malay friends. They sold their flats. Surely for a sinkie, u would def say its a risky and stupid move. Well, he did juz tat. Staying in a corner terrace. Drawing more than m$10k mthly salary after conversion. And yes, got two children still schooling. Quite taxing. But as wat they told me...they r doing this for the sake of their children future. I dont tink tis group r lazy. They r hardworking slotting away for the sake of their generation to come. In malay words, "terpaksa"!

for an ethnic malay, thats the right move.

Malaysia will always be pro-malay and anti-chinese no matter what najib says.

Your friend's decision further reinforces my point.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

thats despite the place being run by a bunch of racist clowns...

Again i am telling u. Go open up another thread on racism. Wat has tis thread got to do with race? See the problem now? I can read ur mind. But dont spam this thread.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wat if i tell u i got TWO Chinese friends doing the same thing too? Of course u would say only two mah. No big deal. So r u going to say they r anti Chinese, or Chinese dogs like wat ur crony Jah jamban love to mention it.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Its their land. Of course they have to be pro malay lah, bodoh.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal

U know lah most of the time Malays r being label as lazy. But i have some Malay friends. They sold their flats. Surely for a sinkie, u would def say its a risky and stupid move. Well, he did juz tat. Staying in a corner terrace. Drawing more than M$10k mthly salary after conversion. And yes, got two children still schooling. Quite taxing. But as wat they told me...they r doing this for the sake of their children future. I dont tink tis group r lazy. They r hardworking slotting away for the sake of their generation to come. In malay words, "terpaksa"!

I am not a Malay but let me say this. One reason why Singaporeans are Not welcome in MY especially Chinese is because they express ideas like Malays are lazy, slow etc. I would caution agianst that kind of sentiment, am not referring to the post abv, but the tone of some other messages. If Malays are racist,then what abt people who think like that?
As a Malaysian myself, I also left to come to SG as I wasnt among the privileged race. But now see how the tide has changed. The same Malaysian Chinese who ran off to SG and always spoke highly of SG now want to live in MY. Some who gave up MY citizenship now regret.They cant stand PRC who are also Chinese and they are or should be grateful that they have a place to go nearby in MY when life in SG is no longer attractive or affordable.

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

its their land. Of course they have to be pro malay lah, bodoh.

a country that openly practices racially biased policies will never succeed economically, hence their currency or properties or education will never be investment grade.

They are linked.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am not a Malay but let me say this. One reason why Singaporeans are Not welcome in MY especially Chinese is because they express ideas like Malays are lazy, slow etc. I would caution agianst that kind of sentiment, am not referring to the post abv, but the tone of some other messages. If Malays are racist,then what abt people who think like that?
As a Malaysian myself, I also left to come to SG as I wasnt among the privileged race. But now see how the tide has changed. The same Malaysian Chinese who ran off to SG and always spoke highly of SG now want to live in MY. Some who gave up MY citizenship now regret.They cant stand PRC who are also Chinese and they are or should be grateful that they have a place to go nearby in MY when life in SG is no longer attractive or affordable.

U see. Sinke r being brought up tat way. Read the news on Malay wedding at void deck. And some woman fm NTUC passed some uncalled remark abt the malays. Tere r so many examples. Of course, to hockbeng, tat women is not racist lah. And yes. My wife oso regretted renouncing her MY status! Tide can change overnight. Better to have PR status (like most of the Chinese SPr) did. They may complain Msian run by racist garment. But wat stopping them fm exchanging their MY for pink ic?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

a country that openly practices racially biased policies will never succeed economically, hence their currency or properties or education will never be investment grade.

They are linked.

Like some forummers here mentioned...juz wait and see lah whether Iskander project maju or not.

Oh ya. Even if one country GDP sky high. But couple with high inflation. Jobs taken away by FTs. U happy or not? Is the garment pro FTs or pro Sinkies? "Racist" or not?

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

u see. Sinke r being brought up tat way. Read the news on malay wedding at void deck. And some woman fm ntuc passed some uncalled remark abt the malays. Tere r so many examples. Of course, to hockbeng, tat women is not racist lah. And yes. My wife oso regretted renouncing her my status! Tide can change overnight. Better to have pr status (like most of the chinese spr) did. They may complain msian run by racist garment. But wat stopping them fm exchanging their my for pink ic?

if you have read my post, my point is about why i dont consider malysian ppty as being investment grade.
And the reason ive come to such a conclusion is the way the country is run and how their leaders are chosen.
Malaysia has openly admitted that their policies are racially biased, with the pp admitting it.
And once you have such people with such an agenda in charge, you can be assured that the country will not thrive economically.
Like what you said, its their country and their land so they may do as they please. You are right and i have no objection.

It is upon this basis and attitudes that i conclude it will be very risky investment wise.