• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore should buy over Batam

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Afterall didn't our gahment sell away Christmas Island to Australia?? Now that we are at a land crunch, we can make an offer to the Indonesians to buy Batam - which will just fit in nicely. Oh...I forgot, even the Indonesian are not so dumb to sell part of their country away!!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buy???? Sg should changer her name to Temasek, capital of Riau Archipelago and CLAIM Batam, Bintan, and surroding areas including Central Sumatra!

Cheers!

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Afterall didn't our gahment sell away Christmas Island to Australia?? Now that we are at a land crunch, we can make an offer to the Indonesians to buy Batam - which will just fit in nicely. Oh...I forgot, even the Indonesian are not so dumb to sell part of their country away!!

Sell part of their country. Sorry lah bro.........

The Indons may be poor and has lots of islands in their archipelago, but they are such patriotic people that even up to now curse and swear at their Presidents that led Simpadan and Ligitan islands to be granted to Malaysia (under Megawati).

They have till now also not forgotten about the loss of Timor Leste and are united in seeing that Papua (Irian Jaya) remain under their Red and White flag.

Unlike us, these poor nation NEVER grants citizens to anyone unless absolutely neccessary like someone doing something good and beneficial for the rakyat (citizens) or via marriage, etc....

Last edited:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buy???? Sg should changer her name to Temasek, capital of Riau Archipelago and CLAIM Batam, Bintan, and surroding areas including Central Sumatra!

Cheers!

Yeah u r rite. Why didn't I think of that!! Put our framed SAF 3G or 4G army to good use. Why buy when u can claim. Yeah, lets follow China's eg, we can claim Batam or even Johore. Lets our paper generals prove their worth for once.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlike the PAP's ideology, there are some things that are not for sale.

If they don't sell, then we should liberate Batam. I am sick and tired of always been told to defend Sinkapore from aggressors. Why not its time we be the aggressor for once. Afterall wars are started over when one country find they run out of resources for their growth....and I think we just reached that tipping point.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh no the ah peks will complain and revolt.

Why should they for their rights will be enshrined in our laws.

They won't be cheated of their CPF monies for they can buy homes there under their own names.

Till today, Singapore has no made any claims to any islands once owned by it just like what China is doing right now.

Our UN Ambassador should put forward a claim on Australia and re-take Christmas and Cocos islands..

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah u r rite. Why didn't I think of that!! Put our framed SAF 3G or 4G army to good use. Why buy when u can claim. Yeah, lets follow China's eg, we can claim Batam or even Johore. Lets our paper generals prove their worth for once.

Every citizen get an acre of land. Those who participated in the invasion get 5 acres! Waterfront reserved for those whose fathers also did NS. Best way to reward citizens!

Cheers!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, send our troops there (or maybe use the Ah Peks) to paste "Owe $ Pay $" notices on the lamp-posts and government buildings all over these islands.

Actually quite easy to take over Batam. Their navy no match and I don't see much defence forces over there and also the island pretty far away from the mainland.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sell part of their country. Sorry lah bro.........

The Indons may be poor and has lots of islands in their archipelago, but they are such patriotic people that even up to now curse and swear at their Presidents that led Simpadan and Ligitan islands to be granted to Malaysia (under Megawati).

They have till now also not forgotten about the loss of Timor Leste and are united in seeing that Papua (Irian Jaya) remain under their Red and White flag.

Unlike us, these poor nation NEVER grants citizens to anyone unless absolutely neccessary like someone doing something good and beneficial for the rakyat (citizens) or via marriage, etc....

Iran jaya is a part of Papua New Guinea you look at the inhabitants there and u will know its funny how ppl protest about Tibet but allow Indonesia to take over Papua.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Iran jaya is a part of Papua New Guinea you look at the inhabitants there and u will know its funny how ppl protest about Tibet but allow Indonesia to take over Papua.

Even Timor Leste was over-ran by the Indonesians under Suharto when the Portuguese moved out.

The Indonesians still condemn their President that gave in, namely the midget BJ Habibie......the once upon a time "King and Emperor" of BATAM.