• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - SEA Games gold medallist Anja Chong says racism in Singapore towards non-Chinese is “rampant and explicit”.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why does an athlete suddenly make a point of social issue? just because he or shew got a gold medal so this person has a say in anything?
What logic is that?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was once looking for a property to rent in Bangkok and the agent who drove me around told me that many of the high end properties in Sukhumvit and Chidlom areas are owned by Indians who told her they will not accept Indian tenants.
This is not racial discrimination but landlord's reaction to behaviour of past tenants.
Many people in Singapore will not rent to PRC's too but you do not hear them screaming racial discrimination.
So this Anja is sleeping on the streets now with her boyfriend?
You notice very often its the chinese girlfriends who complain and not the guys ?
Why she does not complain about CECA been given jobs over locals?
So is it right to cohabitate with a man - why not pass a law to prohibit rental to unmarried couples ?
These Malaysians are well known for their entitlement mentality- why not go back to your country?

Last edited:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are classified as "unsuitable tenants" so be it...donch use race or gender cards to blame the landlord.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was once looking for a property to rent in Bangkok and the agent who drove me around told me that many of the high end properties in Sukhumvit and Chidlom areas are owned by Indians who told her they will not accept Indian tenants.
This is not racial discrimination but landlord's reaction to behaviour of past tenants.
Many people in Singapore will not rent to PRC's too but you do not hear them screaming racial discrimination.
So this Anja is sleeping on the streets now with her boyfriend?
You notice very often its the chinese girlfriends who complain and not the guys ?
Why she does not complain about CECA been given jobs over locals?
So is it right to cohabitate with a man - why not pass a law to prohibit rental to unmarried should ayuu
purcouples ?
These Malaysians are well known for their entitlement mentality- why not go back to your country?
Landlords should put up another restriction : Those that falls under the category "FBI" are not welcome too...:wink:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
This disgusting Chink cunt spread her legs for a filthy Indian and she expects everyone to do the same??????
Fucking Indians are only allowed in the house to lay tiles and fix pipes!!!!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
This jiuhu cheebye let Indian fuck???
What a dirty filthy slut, now that her secret is out, nobody will want her recycled cheebye if her shitskin boyfriend dumps her. Cheebye stained with curry!

anja-chong-fa733b4f-a58e-43ee-8003-1ede13f3b25-resize-750.jpeg

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think it's. Pronounced " anya" in europe. Like "texas" is "tejas" in spanish.
I rented out to Indians no problem what so ever. Two tenants. One after another. Both have two kids.
Well you have the same level of hygiene so I will be surprised if you have problems with them