• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - NSF police officer @ Special Operations Command died from gunshot wound to the head

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1630391307148.png

https://cna.asia/3kDQSjV

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like I say. Sinkies cannot fight war. They will kill themselves first before meeting the enemies. Unlike Japanese. Kill first and then harakiri.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
What happen to sinkeeland ?
Last week , one army regular hanged himself at MINDEF .This week,one NS Police Officer got shot in the head at SOC.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember NS was the most stress free and optimistic period of my life. Can't understand why NSFs would want to off themselves. Just before I enlisted one guy shot himself with m16 at Maju Camp toilet cubicle. It was his ROD shoot some more...... Really sad and unthinkable

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember NS was the most stress free and optimistic period of my life. Can't understand why NSFs would want to off themselves. Just before I enlisted one guy shot himself with m16 at Maju Camp toilet cubicle. It was his ROD shoot some more...... Really sad and unthinkable
yeah one had his brain curd stuck to the ceiling ...........gruesome

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find it strange that more NS cops commit suicide than those in the Army.
Surely life in the police cannot be tougher than in the Army -esp with them working in aircond offices and travelling in aircond cars.
Wonder how many of these cops can survive our 10km run with SBO, defence camp without bathing for 5 days , dawn raid with withdrawal carrying casualties ect2 and I have not even talked about those in Engineer , Arty or Armour carrying the heavy stuff

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Surely life in the police cannot be tougher than in the Army -esp with them working in aircond offices and travelling in aircond cars.
Wonder how many of these cops can survive our 10km run with SBO, defence camp without bathing for 5 days , dawn raid with withdrawal carrying casualties ect2 and I have not even talked about those in Engineer , Arty or Armour carrying the heavy stuff
I always believe NS training was a psychological trial rather than a physical one. I guess youngsters nowadays are strawberries

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Times hve changed, cud be lots of unsolved problems so end his life. RIP

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Times hve changed, cud be lots of unsolved problems so end his life. RIP
At age 21 your problems could only have been girls and some pocket money. Money problems can be solved by lowering expectations and doing physical labour which is no problem for 21 years old.

Really don't get it