• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore may go back to Phase 2 Heightened Alert if Hospital ICU numbers rise steeply: Ong Ye Kung

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks Doc, your observations are rather spot on with what my kakis corroborated.

I do suspect the eventual plans were to use converted beds for COVID, leaving the original 197-198 for daily consumption by general mass- if the event comes to pass.

Imagine cross infections between COVID-ready ICU rooms and non-COVID ICU rooms :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Now you know why they gave Sinkies free oximeters. :wink:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
ask the watnam bu cosplay as nurses? idea leh!

You mean liddat ????

1626491487530.png

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
We're in this mess thanks to typical oppie sammyboy behaviour. Can't you just keep it in your pants for Singapore's sake? You've put us all in grave danger!
Its all PAP's fault. If they did not allow CECA to come in and infect the KTV vietbu, none of these would have happened.

Fuck You LHL and Lawrence and JoTeo.

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, I thought those smart ministers had already said that Singapore Must Live With Endemic Covid-19. WTF? Say one thing, but do otherwise.

A virus is only endemic when it has truly settled. Covid is still making it‘s global rounds, the virus is still mutating.
We All do so badly want to label it as endemic n carry on with our lives, however, wishful thinking is very different from the cold, hard, current Reality.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking NEA can anyhow issue permit for KTV conversion to F&B and never follow up check.....you think got corruption involved ?

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN he is using the martingale strategy starting from 25 KNN my uncle ever lose upto 4k using this strategy from 20 before he became a wise men :frown:KNN

Mr knn

Your Ah Ku forgot got B-six ah?
Or commission?
How to Huat?

Chao Turbine I used Heads or Tails system.
Song song liao.
Every week drink Turtle soup got collagen improved my spunks X and Y chromosome.

Paiseh @zhihau so far never had lau kway bu tonic.

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
I vaguely remembered we could have mustered up to about 650 ICU beds- we can only plan for around 32500 cumulative cases in a short period of time, which works out around over 1K cases a day for a month. Actual number of beds in current ICU facilities is under 200, the other 450 would be converted ones.

Senor Mods

Ask @sweetiepie
Can throw them to Turtle Island?
(=Kusu Island).

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
A virus is only endemic when it has truly settled. Covid is still making it‘s global rounds, the virus is still mutating.
We All do so badly want to label it as endemic n carry on with our lives, however, wishful thinking is very different from the cold, hard, current Reality.
That is why I was being sarcastic as they had talked too soon and for being so confident of themselves.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Its all PAP's fault. If they did not allow CECA to come in and infect the KTV vietbu, none of these would have happened.

Fuck You LHL and Lawrence and JoTeo.

This problem happened because oppies kept the PAP distracted with false allegations about CECA. PAP needs to focus on running the country instead of worrying about getting fixed by the oppies.