• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Life Quality Is Dropping!!

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya makapaa

Why kpkb so much? Why bother with reality? Read the ShitTimes more often lah! Then you will also think you are living in paradise, a la North Korea. :p:p:p

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
S'pore is no world class but try living in some other countries.

I just came back from a working trip in Turkmenistan & I can say that the country is behind time by at least 20 years. Bars & restaurants are closed by night in where the city I work in. Not much nightlife at all. The houses look like 1970s HDB 4 storey flats & majority drive 30 years old Russian cars. The country is a communist state with the President's photo .....

Why compare Spore to some 4th world communist country :confused:

If want to compare to 3rd world why not compare to 3rd places like Bangkok, KL , Beijing, Shanghai?

Don't you know that majority of ex-Sporeans are heading to 1st World nations like Australia, Canada, NZ, USA,... These countries got good infrastructures, a future, free elections, etc.

What any ex-Sporeans is looking for, oppurtunity.:rolleyes:

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"> Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:14 am Post subject: Singapore Life Quality Is Dropping!!</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>The moment I step out from my car, I feel so crowded everywhere...My God! I really cannot 'make myself at home' in Singapore for the past 2 years...why? why must Singapore turn so UGLY suddenly? I would only invest and stay in a country that gives me good returns and good life qualify in terms of 'feeling' but not 'world class'.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Is this the cause of the recent hot and humid weather? :biggrin:

RK85

Alfrescian
Loyal
of course if we compare against 1st world, we are still behind but we are still better than a lot of places.

Just trying to say be grateful with what we have. :smile: Of course as human being, we must always strive for improvement. :wink:

Why compare Spore to some 4th world communist country :confused:

If want to compare to 3rd world why not compare to 3rd places like Bangkok, KL , Beijing, Shanghai?

Don't you know that majority of ex-Sporeans are heading to 1st World nations like Australia, Canada, NZ, USA,... These countries got good infrastructures, a future, free elections, etc.

What any ex-Sporeans is looking for, oppurtunity.:rolleyes:

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm living in a fucking slum now. Within one day, my lifts and void deck can get so bloody dirty. The banglah workers clean everything in the morning, but when i return from work at night, i see spilled drinks, litter, urine and even vomit in the lifts. If i were the blanglah I have no respect for filthy sinkees. And then there's the bloody bikes and their m&d gangs racing all over my estate. So every day I come home to a filthy block, and when i try to sleep at night I hear 'BRRRM BRRRRRM' all the way till I fall into an uneasy sleep.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
of course if we compare against 1st world, we are still behind but we are still better than a lot of places.

Just trying to say be grateful with what we have. :smile: Of course as human being, we must always strive for improvement. :wink:

If Spore gov't is being paid world class salaries, don't you think we should compare Spore to other 1st world nations:confused: Don't forget that on paper, Spore's GNP makes it a 1st world nation.

Who in Spore should be grateful :confused:

Those who are being paid multi-millionaires salaries from public taxes, or the working poor in Spore who are struggling to pay their bills?

We don't have to be be grateful to any PAP gov't lah. Many Sporeans who are quitters, are today very successful outside Spore :rolleyes:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Government cleans the lifts for you while your inconsiderate fellow citiznes mess it up. Government cleans it up again and again. Your fellow citizens mess it up again and again. Whose faut is it?

I'm living in a fucking slum now. Within one day, my lifts and void deck can get so bloody dirty. The banglah workers clean everything in the morning, but when i return from work at night, i see spilled drinks, litter, urine and even vomit in the lifts. If i were the blanglah I have no respect for filthy sinkees. And then there's the bloody bikes and their m&d gangs racing all over my estate. So every day I come home to a filthy block, and when i try to sleep at night I hear 'BRRRM BRRRRRM' all the way till I fall into an uneasy sleep.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
President Reagan always told Americans that for America the best was yet to come.

I can tell bros here that for Singaporeans if you think now was bad enough, no no...the worst was yet to come.

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
President Reagan always told Americans that for America the best was yet to come.

I can tell bros here that for Singaporeans if you think now was bad enough, no no...the worst was yet to come.

I firmly agree.

I don't remember which PAP IB said it earlier, but he compared Sinkieland to Turkmenistan.

Hello, PAP IB, didn't your masters promise Swiss Standard of Living? World Class Government?

Not Goondustan, Shittystan, standard of living and government?

If you want to compare to Turkmenistan, then I also compare cost of living to Turkmenistan lah!

We have no resources so good gov is importnat. With the current government, we will end up worse than Turkmenistan.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
96605566_zps10afe024.jpg

FISHING VILLAGE FULL OF FOREIGN TRASH

LIKES OF SINGAPORE RIVER IN TIME TO COME AFTRE LAU LEE DIE

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes the country's crowded with lots of silly locals, foreigners and what-have-you, but, when you go up into the upper-class areas the crowds would begin to drop, for obvious reasons.

Moral of the story? Sure I'd give you one - that is, to work harder to be rich and live in a better and more dignified place like what I mentioned!

Doesn't the excitement of life come from standing out among the rest and being rewarded fields of gold for your superiority, or is it actually about being "just the same as everyone else" in terms of wisdom, intelligence, caliber, etc and thereafter dying in forgettable mediocrity as an insignificant statistic. You have a brain I'm sure, so you decide.

Sorry sinkie...the best is to move up to Malaysia and stay there. What excitement among the crowd by standing out...so sinkified.

Nobody gives a shit how rich you are..the fact is that it is crowded and not fit for living. It is about land and population density..not about being rich or poor...you sinkie shit.