• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Life Quality Is Dropping!!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"> Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:14 am Post subject: Singapore Life Quality Is Dropping!!</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>The moment I step out from my car, I feel so crowded everywhere...My God! I really cannot 'make myself at home' in Singapore for the past 2 years...why? why must Singapore turn so UGLY suddenly? I would only invest and stay in a country that gives me good returns and good life qualify in terms of 'feeling' but not 'world class'.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"> Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:32 am Post subject: Re: Singapore Life Quality Is Dropping!!</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="90%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Money3838 wrote:</TD></TR><TR><TD class=quote>The moment I step out from my car, I feel so crowded everywhere...My God! I really cannot 'make myself at home' in Singapore for the past 2 years...why? why must Singapore turn so UGLY suddenly? I would only invest and stay in a country that gives me good returns and good life qualify in terms of 'feeling' but not 'world class'.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Depends on where you live. if you live in d9, 10, 11 - where all the ministers and perm sec live and greater mortals live, you won't feel the difference.

If you live in heartland, especially those farflung ones, it will feel different.

Have you been to chinatown recently? i go china often, i can tell you, nowadays certain parts of chinatown at night on weekend, you think you're in some county level rural city in central China.

Even in China, you don't find so many peasantry blue collar and night life China workers. Shenzhen, Guangzhou is even more high class than some parts of Singapore nowadays.

I'm sure many city born China professionals will find it unpeasant as well.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"> Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:14 am Post subject: Singapore Life Quality Is Dropping!!</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>The moment I step out from my car, I feel so crowded everywhere...My God! I really cannot 'make myself at home' in Singapore for the past 2 years...why? why must Singapore turn so UGLY suddenly? I would only invest and stay in a country that gives me good returns and good life qualify in terms of 'feeling' but not 'world class'.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Can we credit the 75% Chinese population for this as Jar_rastafa_I claims?

DearestGodlikeWarlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes the country's crowded with lots of silly locals, foreigners and what-have-you, but, when you go up into the upper-class areas the crowds would begin to drop, for obvious reasons.

Moral of the story? Sure I'd give you one - that is, to work harder to be rich and live in a better and more dignified place like what I mentioned!

Doesn't the excitement of life come from standing out among the rest and being rewarded fields of gold for your superiority, or is it actually about being "just the same as everyone else" in terms of wisdom, intelligence, caliber, etc and thereafter dying in forgettable mediocrity as an insignificant statistic. You have a brain I'm sure, so you decide.

DearestGodlikeWarlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can we credit the 75% Chinese population for this as Jar_rastafa_I claims?

Oh that chap's an unrepentant loser. I've given up him from a long time ago. I also remember you guys putting up a page or something discussion your dissatisfaction with this blatantly annoying idiot, and he hasn't picked up the cue and changed has he?

Some people never learn.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh that chap's an unrepentant loser. I've given up him from a long time ago. I also remember you guys putting up a page or something discussion your dissatisfaction with this blatantly annoying idiot, and he hasn't picked up the cue and changed has he?

Some people never learn.

hi gay loser. COming in to rub dicks with the resident loser.

Go ahead and act big in here. This is the only place u can ever talk big. :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td style="vertical-align: top;">
</td><td style="vertical-align: top;">
</td></tr><tr><td width="100%"> Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:14 am Post subject: Singapore Life Quality Is Dropping!!</td><td nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">
</td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"><hr></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2">The moment I step out from my car, I feel so crowded everywhere...My God! I really cannot 'make myself at home' in Singapore for the past 2 years...why? why must Singapore turn so UGLY suddenly? I would only invest and stay in a country that gives me good returns and good life qualify in terms of 'feeling' but not 'world class'.</td></tr></tbody></table>

Nobody is forcing that twit to live in an overcrowded, insignificant, little red dot.:rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
keling little shitland is 1000x worse than any china blue collar peasant. :oIo::oIo:

By the way, why do you say that 75% of chinese is the reason sinkieland prosper. I feel ashamed as a chinese when you speak like that.

That is the true sinkie statement. IT is also a statement of racist and disharmony.

Well, that is how sinkie behave. Do you know why you got a MM putting his son as a PM and still get the highest salary ? That is because he is a chinese, that is how chinese behave.

Chinese value honour and face in the family, this concept i think is very primitive and old age. But too bad , that is in the expense of many sinkie who can trap in their own life, and who does that, a chinese.

A real first world person will not behave like that, they will do things that serve the country and leave his family out of his own career and work. IN other world an unsinkified individual.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Some people never learn.

No surprise, sinkies are very annoying.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
No surprise, sinkies are very annoying.

then u come to this forum full of sporeans for fuck:oIo::oIo::oIo:

oh i see, u love being arsed by me everyday.. i will grant u the favor..

:oIo::oIo::oIo: CB Kia tonychat, die in thailand.. hahaha

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
What you talking about? Life is good. :smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way, why do you say that 75% of chinese is the reason sinkieland prosper. I feel ashamed as a chinese when you speak like that.

That is the true sinkie statement. IT is also a statement of racist and disharmony.

Well, that is how sinkie behave. Do you know why you got a MM putting his son as a PM and still get the highest salary ? That is because he is a chinese, that is how chinese behave.

Chinese value honour and face in the family, this concept i think is very primitive and old age. But too bad , that is in the expense of many sinkie who can trap in their own life, and who does that, a chinese.

A real first world person will not behave like that, they will do things that serve the country and leave his family out of his own career and work. IN other world an unsinkified individual.

go and re read that thread lah idiot rather than listen to the mega racist yellow people.

i was asking wat would singapore be like be the % was different with another race.

why do u keep coming here if u hate singapore and chinese so much? :mad: Go join a keling forum. No loss to us.

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depending on whether you are local or foreigner. Angmoh luv Singapore 'cos they have local women who do self-delivery, drive around Singapore with posh cars, no communication problem, & prompt response to their complaint by the authority. They are treated like kings in Singapore.

As for the poor local, he works hard, takes MRT, draws little pay, got retrenched, go for re-training, compete with tons of foreigners & then got retrenched again and so on.......always in a vicious cycle.

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is good news as great Singapore has become an extremely popular place for people from other countries to visit and plan to stay in Singapore to contribute to the society. We have a multi-racial and national unique bonding to produce a vibrant and exciting society. Well done to our great PAP government for making Singapore a great and attractive place. :smile:

RK85

Alfrescian
Loyal
S'pore is no world class but try living in some other countries.

I just came back from a working trip in Turkmenistan & I can say that the country is behind time by at least 20 years. Bars & restaurants are closed by night in where the city I work in. Not much nightlife at all. The houses look like 1970s HDB 4 storey flats & majority drive 30 years old Russian cars. The country is a communist state with the President's photo on every major building; like Iraq during Saddam's era. The international airport is pretty much deserted with only few shops & more security & police personnel than passengers.

The domestic airport's toilet is worst & dirtier than kampung toilet. The only shopping the people have there is one lousy bazzar in the centre of town selling clothing which looks like 1980s fashion & lousy children toys like dolls which were made in the last century.

I am no PAP supporter but just trying to paint a picture of life in some other places.