• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore is about Shares and Stocks !

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
I almost vomit when I see investors protest at Hong Lim park.

These people gambled and lost, why are they asking back their money ?

You see, if Temasick and GIC invested wrongly in stocks and shares, did you see their staff protest at Hong Lim park.

Dont tell me Temasick and GIC are using the taxpayers money, this is not a good excuse.

When our clean PAP govt spent wrongly, did we see PAP people protest ?

Like our Swiss-standard Mr Goh said, put the money in the CPF if you have no inkling about portfolios.

Dont say that only a certain race in Singapore has all the luck and PAP govt will cower if they congregate becos they have friends at North and south.
Dont blame yourselves wearing the different skin.

PAP govt is color-blind, our pledge reminds us not to talk race, Our society is for all------meritocarzy.

Listen to PAP govt, put all your money in CPF, and not ask a question. And take your money when you are at 65, or perhaps 95.

See for yourselves, the world burns, but singapore is still in the golden period. You should be grateful, it could have been worse, you know