• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Home Team is SHAMELESS! NST exposed MSK was caught without ISD knowledge!

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singapore Home Team is SHAMELESS! NST exposed MSK was caught without ISD knowledg

The more I read about it, the more I think we collaborated with the Malaysian.

When WKS made his speech during the promotion ceremony, he could not break the news because the Malaysian is still working at their end! Imagine if he had splashed it, news report big big, MSK's friends in Malaysia read the news and went into hidding?

Then all efforts will be going down the drain.

Well done WKS!

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singapore Home Team is SHAMELESS! NST exposed MSK was caught without ISD knowledg

When WKS made his speech during the promotion ceremony, he could not break the news because the Malaysian is still working at their end! Imagine if he had splashed it, news report big big, MSK's friends in Malaysia read the news and went into hidding?

Well done WKS!

If the arrest is on 1 April, the Malaysia would definitely need some time to interview MSK to get answers they need. MSK should be a tough nut to crack and therefore needed more time. If WKS were to inform the public about this on 15 April it would only do more harm as Singapore may not have gotten the required information yet. Sometime, it is better to appear stupid in order not to do stupid stuff.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

With respect, WKS could have just shut up about this. It's not as if there was nothing else to talk about.

Well done WKS!

limpeh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mr Cunt should be thankful his ass is safe now. All Sinkaporeans and Malaysian should thank him for the jam at the causeway.!!!

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

Si gin na, why so stupid one - can't read properly or don't understand what you read?

ChaoAhBeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

how bout the $1,000,000 bunty??? jus read the chinese paper. Said tt the info was given by our intelligence, so no reward!!! wtf!!!!

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal

With respect, WKS could have just shut up about this. It's not as if there was nothing else to talk about.

Concurred, he should have remained a dumb politician. Somehow, somewhere along the line there are things people not telling. It's easy to tell the truth but it's never simple to tell a lie.