• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Home Team is SHAMELESS! NST exposed MSK was caught without ISD knowledge!

limpeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tried to claim credit when it was clear Malaysia caught them on their own! Malaysia should keep MSK as we can no longer trust the incomptent home team from doing their job!!!!

http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/NST/Friday/Frontpage/20090508212014/Article/index_html

Captured Singapore Jemaah Islamiyah leader Mat Selamat Kastari had been on the run in Malaysia for more than a year before being arrested recently.

Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak said the 48-year-old managed to slip into the country a few days after his escape from a high-security detention centre in the republic.

“After a few days (from his escape in Singapore), he managed to get into Malaysia,” he said at a press conference after launching the A Decade of Dedication Exhibition at the Islamic Arts Museum Malaysia yesterday.

Najib said there were no evidence that Mat Selamat was planning an attack in the country.

“No, we know that he was planning a lot of things against Singapore. His main focus at the time was Singapore,” he said.

However, Najib refused to reveal when Mat Selamat was arrested.

Najib also congratulated the police for its success in apprehending Mat Selamat, described by the prime minister as an individual who is a threat to national security.

He said the successful capture was relayed to his Singapore counterpart Lee Hsien Loong in Pattaya, Thailand early last month.

“I’ve mentioned this to Singapore Prime Minister when we talked in Pattaya and he’s happy Malaysia had succeeded in apprehending Mat Selamat,” he said.

Asked whether there are plans to repatriate Mat Selamat back to Singapore, Najib said he will have to consult the matter with the police on this.

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singapore Home Team is SHAMELESS! NST exposed MSK was caught without ISD knowledg

>>>He said the successful capture was relayed to his Singapore counterpart Lee Hsien Loong in Pattaya, Thailand early last month.<<<

Ass Loong was busy running from demonstrators he forgot to tell Sinkapooreans.

limpeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singapore Home Team is SHAMELESS! NST exposed MSK was caught without ISD knowledg

See this report from ST. It says the news was relayed from Malaysia to WKS and then to PM Lee. Perhaps PM Lee and WKS are not on talking terms anymore? Or did the news flow from Najib to PM Lee? Looks like there's been alot of self-congratulation effort!

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking+News/Singapore/Story/STIStory_374474.html

Happy ending at last
DPM Wong commends Malaysian Special Branch for its work
By Chua Lee Hoong, Political Editor

CONGRATS POUR IN. "I am happy, I am sure Singaporeans are also happy. I received many SMSes this morning congratulating ISD (Internal Security Department) for the capture." DPM Wong Kan Seng

THE normally sombre Deputy Prime Minister Wong Kan Seng allowed himself a slight show of emotion yesterday when he recounted how his friends congratulated him after they read reports about Mas Selamat being captured in Malaysia.
'I am happy, I am sure Singaporeans are also happy.

SENSE OF RELIEF AMONG PEOPLE
NEWS of the recapture of Mas Selamat Kastari was met with a sense of relief, especially as he was caught just as he was said to be planning to act against Singapore.

'I was so proud when I read that the Malaysian authorities caught him with help from Singapore intelligence. We may have made a mistake when he got away, but I think we've more than made up for it with this arrest,' said Mr Mirza Khan, 37, who runs his own IT and logistics business.
... more
'I received many SMSes this morning congratulating ISD (Internal Security Department) for the capture.

'I also met friends at my club this morning; they also congratulated me,' said Mr Wong.

Mr Wong, who is also Home Affairs Minister, was addressing a press conference on the capture of the Jemaah Islamiah leader by the Malaysian authorities on April 1.

His capture ends 14 months of anxiety for the Home Affairs Ministry, which came under severe pressure and public criticism after the dramatic escape from the Whitley Road Detention Centre on Feb 27 last year.

The escape led to a massive manhunt, strict border checks and hours of grilling in Parliament for Mr Wong.

Yesterday, a visibly happy Mr Wong said Singapore was told of Mas Selamat's arrest by the Malaysian authorities 'soon after' April 1. When he received the news, he immediately called Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong.

The PM's reaction: 'Well, it's good we finally got him.'

Mr Wong had words of praise for ISD staff, noting the teamwork and camaraderie that enabled them to continue functioning.

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wong Cunt Sing is a shameless short cunt. The press conference he held on April 15th said that his ISD teamand himself are still finding Mas Selamat and don't know where the hell is Mas... How can he claim credit for his arrest, when Malaysian poodles did most of the work.

limpeh

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://singaporecitizen.wordpress.com/2009/05/09/hi-mr-wong-kan-seng-stop-lying/

Hi Mr Wong Kan Seng, stop lying.

If you look at the video below, Mr Wong clearly states that Singapore knew that he was arrested on the 1st of April and he even reported that to the Prime Minister.

Now take a look at his speech during the ISD Promotion Ceremony on 16 April 2009.

14 It has been and continues to be a testing time for the Department. I understand that at one time or another, officers from all the various commands have been deployed to work on the case which for some, involved taking on an entirely new type of assignment for the first time in their career. I have been regularly updated on the Department’s efforts to track Mas Selamat Kastari down. I have no doubt of your determination. I have confidence that with patience – which has always been a virtue of the Department – we will recapture him. The keen sense of fellowship and camaraderie among ISD officers, of being one family through thick and thin, that I have seen particularly during this trying episode, will see you through this, and make all of you even stronger.
15 Most importantly, I am happy to see that ISD officers have not allowed the setback to dishearten or distract you from your mission of countering the multi-faceted security threats we face. Even as you continue to hunt for Mas Selamat Kastari, you have been equally unrelenting in monitoring and tackling other security threats, at times, I know, stretching yourselves beyond the limits.
Clearly Mr Wong is lying on either one of the occasion. There is no way it can be true for both occasions. Mr Wong, really, quit lying and thinking that Singaporeans are fools. or polish the lying skills.

Oh and quit praising yourself about your “lead” that led to his capture. Don’t make us look stupid please.

And one gets the clearest sense of responsibility from Mr Wong when he actually mentioned that ISD learnt a painful lesson from the Mas Selamat episode. ISD learnt. Not “I and the ISD” learnt together. Maybe we can help him to learn by reliving him of his duties?
Guys, remember. No complacency. Later Mas Selamat disappears again and we get blamed again.

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal

can we have more reports from malaysian press in here pls??? anything that will expose the big lies by WKS that ISD contributed intelligence in MSK's arrest.

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal

(CNN) -- A terrorism suspect -- whose 2008 escape from Singapore launched a global manhunt -- has been arrested in Malaysia, according to authorities there.

An public alert posted at a supermarket for Mas Selamat Kastari on March 1, 2008, in Singapore.

Mas Selamat Kastari, suspected leader of the Islamist militant group Jemaah Islamiyah's Singapore arm, was arrested April 1 in Johor state in Malaysia, near the border of Singapore, Malaysian police said.

Authorities have interrogated him and are sharing the information with police in the region, Malaysian law-enforcement officials said.

"It's very good he's been caught, but it's important to remember there are many other fugitives still at large, not (the) least, Noordin Moh Top," said Sidney Jones, South East Asia director for the International Crisis Group.

Noordin is a Malaysian thought to be behind the region's most recent major attacks. He belongs to a small splinter group of Jemaah Islamiyah that espouses the use of large-scale terror attacks to push for the establishment of Islamic states in the region.

Noordin is a one-time officer, recruiter and bomb-maker for Jemaah Islamiyah, who police say has narrowly escaped their dragnets for years.

In the case of Mas Selamat, thousands of security forces fanned out across Singapore after he escaped in February 2008. Interpol, the organization that helps facilitate cooperation among police agencies around the world, later issued a worldwide security alert for him.

Mas Selamat had been arrested in Indonesia and turned over to Singapore, on suspicion of plotting to crash a plane into the country's airport.

Jemaah Islamiyah is thought to have links to al-Qaeda and is suspected of being behind the 2002 nightclub bombings on the Indonesian island of Bali that killed more than 200 mostly Western tourists.

Singapore is a strong U.S. ally and one of the world's most prosperous countries with strong international trading links.

Mas Selamet fled the southeast Asian country in 2001 after authorities cracked down on Jemaah Islamiyah and arrested dozens of its members. To retaliate, Mas Selamet plotted to hijack a plane and crash it into Singapore's main airport, Changi, the Home Affairs Ministry said. The plot was not carried out.

He also is suspected of being behind plans to attack the U.S. Embassy and a government building.

Indonesian authorities arrested Mas Selamet on immigration violation charges in 2003. Three years later, he was deported to Singapore, the Home Affairs ministry said. He was being held under Singapore's Internal Security Act, which allows authorities to indefinitely detain someone without trial.

Mas Selamet slipped away from a detention center in Singapore after asking to use the toilet before a visit with his family, Home Affairs Minister Wong Kan Seng told lawmakers in parliament 2008.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sometime after MSK's escape, WKS must have said to his Malaysian counterpart, 'MSK might still be in Singapore. If not, he would have fled abroad. If he had fled abroad, he could be in Indonesia, Malaysia or any of the countries he could get transport to. Keep a lookout for him.'

This in his mind constituted sharing of intelligence and entitles him to take credit for his eventual capture in Malaysia, Indonesia or any of the countries MSK could get transport to.

On 8 May, WKS can say, 'We've got him.'

limpeh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wong Kan Seng ISD's have pass the below poster to Malaysia MSD which finally result in the arrest of MSK.

selamatspotter.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I think what happended was the Malaysians wanted to save a little face for the PAP. That is why they quietly told Wong Cunt STink in Pattaya that they had captured Mas Selamat. They are hoping that Wong Cunt Stink and gay Loong would announce it themselves, and avoid looking more of an idiot than they are. But after waiting for over 1 month, and still no announcement from the Singapore govt., they have no choice, the cannot keep it quiet forever. So, they had to announce it. I have to say the Malaysian govt. is more honest with the people of singapore than the PAP is.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Why Wong Cunt Stink bragging that he received many smses congratulating him on the capture of Mas Selamat? I understand he had no part in it. This is typical PAP BS, high pay for no performance.

bellepepper02

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://singaporecitizen.wordpress.com/2009/05/09/hi-mr-wong-kan-seng-stop-lying/

Hi Mr Wong Kan Seng, stop lying.

If you look at the video below, Mr Wong clearly states that Singapore knew that he was arrested on the 1st of April and he even reported that to the Prime Minister.

Now take a look at his speech during the ISD Promotion Ceremony on 16 April 2009.

14 It has been and continues to be a testing time for the Department. I understand that at one time or another, officers from all the various commands have been deployed to work on the case which for some, involved taking on an entirely new type of assignment for the first time in their career. I have been regularly updated on the Department’s efforts to track Mas Selamat Kastari down. I have no doubt of your determination. I have confidence that with patience – which has always been a virtue of the Department – we will recapture him. The keen sense of fellowship and camaraderie among ISD officers, of being one family through thick and thin, that I have seen particularly during this trying episode, will see you through this, and make all of you even stronger.
15 Most importantly, I am happy to see that ISD officers have not allowed the setback to dishearten or distract you from your mission of countering the multi-faceted security threats we face. Even as you continue to hunt for Mas Selamat Kastari, you have been equally unrelenting in monitoring and tackling other security threats, at times, I know, stretching yourselves beyond the limits.
Clearly Mr Wong is lying on either one of the occasion. There is no way it can be true for both occasions. Mr Wong, really, quit lying and thinking that Singaporeans are fools. or polish the lying skills.

Oh and quit praising yourself about your “lead” that led to his capture. Don’t make us look stupid please.

And one gets the clearest sense of responsibility from Mr Wong when he actually mentioned that ISD learnt a painful lesson from the Mas Selamat episode. ISD learnt. Not “I and the ISD” learnt together. Maybe we can help him to learn by reliving him of his duties?
Guys, remember. No complacency. Later Mas Selamat disappears again and we get blamed again.

Seems to me that the Malaysian side is screwing around with our security. If WKS is still talking about plans to capture MS on 16 April, then Najib is probably lying that he had told LHL about the capture on 10/11 April at the ASEAN summit. It is not the sort of thing LHL would have forgotten to tell his Home Affairs Minister.

If we assume that Najib was telling the truth, why did he wait for 10 days to tell Singapore? MS was captured on 1 April. Also, this is not the sort of thing you tell people on the sidelines of a summit. Home Affairs Malaysia should have contacted Home Affairs Singapore immediately upon the arrest.

WKS said that Malaysia informed Singapore "soon after" the arrest. That's vague and subject to interpretation. Why can't he name a specific date? Think they're covering up the fact that Malaysia 'got' them. Here is WKS's explanation about why he held back the news:

"The Malaysian Special Branch (MSB) and Singapore's Internal Security Department (ISD) both avoid premature disclosure that can compromise ongoing investigations, he noted.

" 'For example, sometimes, intelligence obtained from interviews of arrestees may put us on the trail of other terrorists. In such instances, premature public revelation of the first arrest would cause the other terrorists to flee, and compromise our ability to capture them,' he explained.' "

Why is he using subjunctive mood of verbs such as "can compromise," "may put us", "would cause", etc, instead of the indicative mood of stating facts? Why doesn't he say,"We held back the news so as not to compromise ongoing investigations on other terrorists"?

Basically Malaysia only revealed the news to their media when ST reporter Lopez was onto the news. Then both Malaysia and Singapore decided to announce the arrest.

The questions are:

Was the Malaysian side simply careless and lazy in not communicating news to our side?

Or was the holdover of the news deliberately intended to screw with our security?

Did Singapore only find out when the ST reporter approached them with his own info on the capture?

Did Najib indeed tell our PM about the capture on 10/11 April? Or is he lying?

niigata

Alfrescian
Loyal

WKS ... haiyoh... shame-shame...
sack that guy, somebody.. please..

limpeh

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://wayangparty.com/?p=9109

EXPOSED: Wong Kan Seng pulling a wool over our eyes - did he know about Mas Selamat’s capture at all?

Was Home Affairs Minister Wong Kan Seng informed of capture of Mas Selamat or did he get the news from the media like everybody else?

Or did he know about it and still continue to “wayang” in front of his officers?

Mr Wong claimed that the “Malaysian authorities informed Singapore of the April 1 arrest ’soon after’ it occurred.” (read full article here)

After he received the news, he immediately called Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong to relay the information. The PM’s reaction: ‘Well, it’s good we finally got him.’ (read full article here)

How “soon” was soon? When was Mr Wong Kan Seng informed of Mas Selamat’s arrest? A day, two days, a week or a month after 1st April 2009?

According to the Straits Times, Malaysian Deputy Prime Minister Najib Tun Razak had mentioned about Mas Selamat’s arrest to Singapore’s Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong when they met in Pattaya, Thailand, on April 10-11 for the Asean summit.

It appears that Mr Lee Hsien Loong was informed of Mas Selamat’s arrest earlier than Mr Wong himself because during a speech given to ISD officers on 15 April 2009, Mr Wong said in no uncertain terms that the hunt for Mas Selamat is still on.

In a speech given during the ISD Promotion Ceremony on 15 April 2009, Mr Wong said:

“It has been and continues to be a testing time for the Department. I understand that at one time or another, officers from all the various commands have been deployed to work on the case which for some, involved taking on an entirely new type of assignment for the first time in their career.

I have been regularly updated on the Department’s efforts to track Mas Selamat Kastari down. I have no doubt of your determination. I have confidence that with patience – which has always been a virtue of the Department – we will recapture him.

Most importantly, I am happy to see that ISD officers have not allowed the setback to dishearten or distract you from your mission of countering the multi-faceted security threats we face. Even as you continue to hunt for Mas Selamat Kastari, you have been equally unrelenting in monitoring and tackling other security threats, at times, I know, stretching yourselves beyond the limits.”

[source: Ministry of Home Affairs]

From Mr Wong’s speech above exhorting and encouraging ISD officers to continue their efforts in tracking Mas Selamat down, it is apparent that either he was still unaware of Mas Selamat’s capture or he was simply feigning ignorance to his own subordinates.

If this is indeed so, how could Mr Wong have informed Mr Lee of Mas’s capture when Mr Lee had heard it from his Malaysian counterpart already?

It is likely that Mr Wong was informed of Mas Selamat’s capture only after 15 April 2009, more than 2 weeks later.

Judging from Mr Wong’s immediate response on Friday, when the news was broke by the media, it doesn’t appear that he had prior knowledge of Mas Selamat’s arrest:

“Deputy Prime Minister Wong Kan Seng was overcome with emotion on Friday when he recounted how his friends congratulated him after they read newspaper reports about Mas Selamat being captured in Malaysia.

‘I am happy, I am sure Singaporeans are also happy. I received many SMSes this morning congratulating ISD (Internal Security Department) for the capture.” (read full article here)

Had he knew about the matter earlier, his reaction will be much more subdued and controlled.

It is truly worrying that as the highest paid Home Affairs Minister in the region, Mr Wong seemed pretty clueless about the security operations of his neighbors.

The conflicting accounts he gave to the media simply doesn’t inspire confidence or trust in his Home Team.

Mr Wong claimed that at the end of last year, one of ISD’s own leads helped to pinpoint where Mas Selamat could be hiding.

However, he had told Parliament at its sitting on Feb 5 this year he cannot confirm if Mas Selamat has fled the country or still in Singapore.

Mr Wong deserved little or no credit for the capture of Mas Selamat. We should thank the Malaysian Special Branch for foiling Mas Selamat’s plot to attack Singapore.

Perhaps Mr Wong can consider outsourcing the detention of Mas Selamat to the Malaysian authorities so as to save him future embarrassment should Mas Selamat manage to give him the slip again.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tried to claim credit when it was clear Malaysia caught them on their own! Malaysia should keep MSK as we can no longer trust the incomptent home team from doing their job!!!!

http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/NST/Friday/Frontpage/20090508212014/Article/index_html

Captured Singapore Jemaah Islamiyah leader Mat Selamat Kastari had been on the run in Malaysia for more than a year before being arrested recently.

Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak said the 48-year-old managed to slip into the country a few days after his escape from a high-security detention centre in the republic.

“After a few days (from his escape in Singapore), he managed to get into Malaysia,” he said at a press conference after launching the A Decade of Dedication Exhibition at the Islamic Arts Museum Malaysia yesterday.

Najib said there were no evidence that Mat Selamat was planning an attack in the country.

“No, we know that he was planning a lot of things against Singapore. His main focus at the time was Singapore,” he said.

However, Najib refused to reveal when Mat Selamat was arrested.

Najib also congratulated the police for its success in apprehending Mat Selamat, described by the prime minister as an individual who is a threat to national security.

He said the successful capture was relayed to his Singapore counterpart Lee Hsien Loong in Pattaya, Thailand early last month.

“I’ve mentioned this to Singapore Prime Minister when we talked in Pattaya and he’s happy Malaysia had succeeded in apprehending Mat Selamat,” he said.

Asked whether there are plans to repatriate Mat Selamat back to Singapore, Najib said he will have to consult the matter with the police on this.

this WKS guy is shameless and probably lying. His statements totally contradicts what PM Najib and LHL said to the press,
According to shitty times published today, he claimed he told LHL first about MAS arrest BUT He (Najib) said the successful capture was relayed to his Singapore counterpart Lee Hsien Loong in Pattaya, Thailand early last month. !!!!! ie LHL knew about the arrest from Najib NOT WKS. anyway why should Najib inform WKS? by protocol it is PM to PM.
Now 154 and sing poodles going full steam to claim all credits. I have lost all confidence in them.
really shameless. it is the malaysian police who derved 100% the credit .

Last edited:

poobor

Alfrescian
Loyal

REMEMBER THIS ONE TOO DURING ELECTION TIME, SINGAPORE!

Excerpt from ST Article
"Mr Wong did not name any individual punished, but stressed that 'when things go wrong, those who are responsible for the incident must be held accountable'."

Everyone got punished, except for Wong Kan Seng and now he is claiming credit for recapture???
:mad:

Detention centre superintendent gets the sack

Clarissa Oon
Tue, May 27, 2008
The Straits Times

NINE individuals, including the commander of the Whitley Road Detention Centre and his superior who holds a rank equivalent to brigadier-general, have been penalised for lapses that allowed terrorist leader Mas Selamat Kastari to escape from the facility.

Two were dismissed from service. Another three were demoted, while the rest were relieved of duties or received reprimands and warnings.

The most senior officer to get the sack was the superintendent of the Whitley Road centre. Dismissal is the most serious form of punishment under Civil Service rules.

His deputy was demoted and received a corresponding pay cut. Both were held to account for a confluence of security lapses at the centre.

Apart from management failings, the superintendent also failed to act when it was known that a ventilation window at the visitors' block toilet was not secured.

He should have had grilles installed, but made the grave error of simply having the window's handle sawn off, thinking that this was sufficient safeguard.

Underscoring just how seriously the lapses were viewed, the boss of the centre's superintendent at the Internal Security Department (ISD)was also relieved of his responsibilities to oversee the centre.

These moves addressed the widely debated question of who should be held to account for Mas Selamat's escape on Feb 27.

Deputy Prime Minister and Home Affairs Minister Wong Kan Seng informed Parliament of the punishments yesterday, just over a month after detailing the security breaches and weaknesses at the centre.

Those breaches included the unsecured toilet window which the terrorist leader escaped through, and lapses by Gurkha guards, who let him out of their line of sight.

Mr Wong did not name any individual punished, but stressed that 'when things go wrong, those who are responsible for the incident must be held accountable'.
Two disciplinary inquiries were held, one led by the Commissioner of Police, and the other by the ISD Director.

The eight were allowed to defend themselves and had 30 days to appeal. The deadline is not up, but so far, no one has appealed, said Mr Wong.

The ninth person sanctioned - the senior ISD officer, with a rank equivalent to that of a brigadier-general - was not found to be at fault by any disciplinary body.

Still, DPM Wong decided to have the individual relieved of his responsibility for the Whitley centre on April 24.

He told MPs who queried him that the sanctions were the result of 'objective tests to establish fault'.

Ms Irene Ng (Tampines GRC) wanted the public to be assured that the measures were not simply a 'political exercise'.

Replying, Mr Wong listed three considerations for the disciplinary inquiry:

Did the officer in question fail to discharge his duties?

What were reasons for the failure? Was there negligence or were the established systems and processes faulty to begin with?

Placed in the same position, would another officer of the same level have similarly failed in his duty?
These were applied not just to the officers directly implicated in the escape, but 'all the way up the management ladder'.

As for Mas Selamat, the fugitive is still on the loose, and the working assumption is that he is still in Singapore, Mr Wong said.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

Seems to me that the Malaysian side is screwing around with our security. If WKS is still talking about plans to capture MS on 16 April, then Najib is probably lying that he had told LHL about the capture on 10/11 April at the ASEAN summit. It is not the sort of thing LHL would have forgotten to tell his Home Affairs Minister.

If we assume that Najib was telling the truth, why did he wait for 10 days to tell Singapore? MS was captured on 1 April. Also, this is not the sort of thing you tell people on the sidelines of a summit. Home Affairs Malaysia should have contacted Home Affairs Singapore immediately upon the arrest.

WKS said that Malaysia informed Singapore "soon after" the arrest. That's vague and subject to interpretation. Why can't he name a specific date? Think they're covering up the fact that Malaysia 'got' them. Here is WKS's explanation about why he held back the news:

"The Malaysian Special Branch (MSB) and Singapore's Internal Security Department (ISD) both avoid premature disclosure that can compromise ongoing investigations, he noted.

" 'For example, sometimes, intelligence obtained from interviews of arrestees may put us on the trail of other terrorists. In such instances, premature public revelation of the first arrest would cause the other terrorists to flee, and compromise our ability to capture them,' he explained.' "

Why is he using subjunctive mood of verbs such as "can compromise," "may put us", "would cause", etc, instead of the indicative mood of stating facts? Why doesn't he say,"We held back the news so as not to compromise ongoing investigations on other terrorists"?

Basically Malaysia only revealed the news to their media when ST reporter Lopez was onto the news. Then both Malaysia and Singapore decided to announce the arrest.

The questions are:

Was the Malaysian side simply careless and lazy in not communicating news to our side?

Or was the holdover of the news deliberately intended to screw with our security?

Did Singapore only find out when the ST reporter approached them with his own info on the capture?

Did Najib indeed tell our PM about the capture on 10/11 April? Or is he lying?

typical crap posting. Stop finding fault with the Malaysians. You are truly shameless and talking c@ck here. Here the Malaysian has done us a great service and done something our poodles cannot do , and here you are one of those useless armchair critics good only at criticising others . Why don't you criticise the Sing poodles or your home teem .Or maybe you poodle youself??? if you are any good, find the terrorrrist yourself or just shutup!!!!!!! after the malaysian has captured him , you can now talk c@ck and yaya. where were you all these past 15 months???? you are just an ungrateful idi@t who now criticise the saviours. :oIo::oIo::oIo:it is people like you taht gives singapore a bad name and allow MAS to escape in the first place. :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo: if the Malaysian want to sabo singapre, it is so easy. All they need to do is just keep quiet and let him go or not arrest him in the first place. Use you crap sense if you have any. you are indeed an ungrateful crap, no wonder people like MAS hates you.

Last edited:

limpeh

Alfrescian
Loyal

The facts are plain for all to see...

"The facts are plainly Indonesia caught Mas Selamat handed him over to Singapore, Singapore lost him and couldn't find him, and Malaysian authorities caught him in April in Johor." -- Lucky Tan

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

>>>>“After a few days (from his escape in Singapore), he managed to get into Malaysia,” he said at a press conference after launching the A Decade of Dedication Exhibition at the Islamic Arts Museum Malaysia yesterday.<<<

In other words, the BEST PAID jiat liao bees could actually allow him to slip away despite mobiliziing gookas and what have u not to look for him after he escaped! And thereafter exacted untold economic losses by delaying the traffic at the Custom! FARK U, WONG CUNT SING!

bellepepper02

Alfrescian
Loyal

typical crap posting. Stop finding fault with the Malaysians. You are truly shameless and talking c@ck here. Here the Malaysian has done us a great service and done something our poodles cannot do , and here you are one of those useless armchair critics good only at criticising others . Why don't you criticise the Sing poodles or your home teem .Or maybe you poodle youself??? if you are any good, find the terrorrrist yourself or just shutup!!!!!!! after the malaysian has captured him , you can now talk c@ck and yaya. where were you all these past 15 months???? you are just an ungrateful idi@t who now criticise the saviours. :oIo::oIo::oIo:it is people like you taht gives singapore a bad name and allow MAS to escape in the first place. :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo: if the Malaysian want to sabo singapre, it is so easy. All they need to do is just keep quiet and let him go or not arrest him in the first place. Use you crap sense if you have any. you are indeed an ungrateful crap, no wonder people like MAS hates you.

Seems that you missed my point that WKS is hedging, and that he had to rely on media to tell him. Yes, I suspect Malaysia did a number on us, but it also means that our side was not vigilant to this. As you say, Malaysians could have let MS go if they wanted to, and sabo S'pore. How do we know they weren't planning to do that after questioning him? Why else did they keep quiet about the arrest?

You seem to miss the point that lack of cooperation between Malaysian and Singapore intelligence services could cost Singapore dear. Not just WKS, but you and I and fellow citizens. Unlike you, I don't place emphasis on people at the top. Usually, they know nuts. You remove one nut, and you get another nut. So why bother to go after them? It's the people below the nut that should have their finger on the pulse. It seems they didn't. And that is very worrying.