• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore gives PR to Whores!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What is the country coming to???:confused:

Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story Feb 13, 2009

Fined for baring breasts

<!--10 min--> <!-- Author --> <!-- show image if available --> <table style="width: 446px; height: 22px;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr></tr> <tr> </tr> <tr> </tr> <tr><td colspan="2" class="padlrt8 georgia11 darkgrey bold">By Elena Chong

</td></tr> </tbody></table>ONE of two women who had exposed her breasts in a KTV room of a nightclub was fined $1,000 on Friday.

Dinh Thi Diem Truong, 23, who is on social visit, admitted to committing the obscene act at Hollywood Nite Club at Eu Tong Sen Street on Wednesday.

A magistrate's court heard that a party of officers went to the entertainment outlet that evening to check when one of them entered a KTV room and saw Diem Truong and another woman inside with their breasts exposed.

He arrested them.

The case of the other woman, Nguyen Manh Khuong, 26, a housewife and a permanent resident, was adjourned to March 13 for her lawyer, Mr David Ng, to make representations.

Diem Truong could have been jailed for up to three months or fined or jailed and fined for the obscene act.

DannyBoyBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
is this the one:
<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dtVLFx3XC70&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dtVLFx3XC70&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fined for baring breasts

<!--10 min--> <!-- Author --> <!-- show image if available --> <table style="width: 446px; height: 22px;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr></tr> <tr> </tr> <tr> </tr> <tr><td colspan="2" class="padlrt8 georgia11 darkgrey bold">By Elena Chong

</td></tr> </tbody></table>ONE of two women who had exposed her breasts in a KTV room of a nightclub was fined $1,000 on Friday.

Dinh Thi Diem Truong, 23, who is on social visit, admitted to committing the obscene act at Hollywood Nite Club at Eu Tong Sen Street on Wednesday.

A magistrate's court heard that a party of officers went to the entertainment outlet that evening to check when one of them entered a KTV room and saw Diem Truong and another woman inside with their breasts exposed.

He arrested them.

The case of the other woman, Nguyen Manh Khuong, 26, a housewife and a permanent resident, was adjourned to March 13 for her lawyer, Mr David Ng, to make representations.

Diem Truong could have been jailed for up to three months or fined or jailed and fined for the obscene act.

She is a housewife!, breast feeding her babies!! By the way is Breast feeding a baby an obscene act?, the woman on the bus was doing in front of me, is she outraging my modesty!!:rolleyes:

Last edited:

tima81

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is a housewife!, breast feeding her babies!! By the way is Breast feeding a baby an obscene act?, the woman on the bus was doing in front of me, is she outraging my modesty!!:rolleyes:

Just because she did not invite you to suck the other breast?

lky_hearse

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is Singapore PAP's national pride to be whores. LKY is a whore to his Ang Moh clients all these decades. That is why PAP knows no shame!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very soon Sam you will see that even generic Singaporeans have to become whores in order to survive in red dot.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fined for baring breasts

He arrested them.

alamak. singapore weather hot mah! bare some skin wat so wrong about it...

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

He arrested them.

Hang on a second. 2 women with their breasts exposed??? How many limp chink cocks did the officers find? Maybe it was too depressing to report let alone arrest.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Outraging your modesty? It depends on whether you were the baby she was breast feeding. :p:biggrin:

Now that I am older, I prefer other 'animals' milk...mama taught me to cover my eyes with both hands, and peep through the gaps in them ( this , she didn't teach)...I shy, leh!..isn't this, outraging my modesty?:o

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that I am older, I prefer other 'animals' milk...mama taught me to cover my eyes with both hands, and peep through the gaps in them ( this , she didn't teach)...I shy, leh!..isn't this, outraging my modesty?:o

In this case, my dear friend, you have a solid case to pursue - not the peeping part, though. :p As the MIB's will say, make a magistrate's complaint. Good luck and yes, remember to post FR.

cheers :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Fined for baring breasts

He arrested them.

Sam it could be the case the the Viet woman marry a Singaporean (real or fake) and she got her PR. Then she go be a WL at karaoke.

You think when she apply for PR, she got say her occupation is chicken meh??

:confused: