• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Gangsters Should Sign Up For California Fitness!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore gangster are a pathetic lot. Whenever I come across these retarded gangsters, I will stare at them real hard, giving them that 'What you looking at fool?' look..:oIo: And 10 out of 10 times, when they see how muscular and powerully built I am, these moronic gangsters will look down on the floor and one even banged into a pillar in the process. One thing I noticed, these beng and sengs are weakly built and seemed malnourished. One Muay Thai death kick will sure send them to Hell! These gangsters are a disgrace to Singapore, it should be made mandatory for them to attend California Fitness to bulk themselves up. Shame on you Singapore gangsters, next time I stare at you on the streets, make sure you make youself scarce!:mad:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh... siao eh...

don't talk cock ok ...

i kick your balls you cannot walk ...

You retarded 369 gay dog :oIo:

Your headman sucks my pet dog's cock for a living!
I will kick your balls til they go right up your throat!:oIo:

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
zixuan5jpg1323226242836-data.jpg

You retard gay dog! You have no balls to turn up at club Nana when I challenge you for a fight! Now get lost before I kick your balls til they go right up your throat!:oIo::oIo:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore gangster are a pathetic lot. Whenever I come across these retarded gangsters, I will stare at them real hard, giving them that 'What you looking at fool?' look..:oIo: And 10 out of 10 times, when they see how muscular and powerully built I am, these moronic gangsters will look down on the floor and one even banged into a pillar in the process. One Muay Thai death kick will sure send them to Hell! Shame on you Singapore gangsters, next time I stare at you on the streets, make sure you make youself scarce!:mad:

I challenge you to a fight, anyplace, anywhere, anytime. the fight to be live telecast on this forum. you seem to be a very formidable fighter from what I read but nevertheless I plan to subdue you within 7 seconds, by 10 seconds you will be on your knees and begging for mercy from me. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never kick men's balls. Men to men fight, that groin area is reserved for mutual respect men to men, if you're a gentleman. Kicking men's balls is only for women retaliating in desparation.

Last edited:

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never kick men's balls. Men to men fight, that groin area is reserved for mutual respect men to men, if you're a gentleman. Kicking men's balls is only for women retaliating in desparation.

but if your rival intends to kill you, he won't think so much about being gentleman, correct or not

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You so short where else can you kick if not the balls?