• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore, another town of china!!

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I happen to have some business with one of the biggest china local producer changhong and we are chit chatting about representing them in singapore market.
I say that CH is a local china brand and thus if we introduced in singapore, people might not like it. Afterall , singaporean only like japanese or korean brand. Well, he just laugh out loud and say," Now from the 4.8m popluation, i think 2.0m is from china, so its the same as some of the town in china. So no worry, all the 2m know CH very well. You can assure they will give u business in singapore"
I was totally speechless and nothing to say..

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please check the track record of dirty hairy.
He is a traitor by profession, this is not his first time selling singapore out.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he cud b surprised, disappointed n disillusioned ...

sg oni like angmo tings ...

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I happen to have some business with one of the biggest china local producer changhong and we are chit chatting about representing them in singapore market.
I say that CH is a local china brand and thus if we introduced in singapore, people might not like it. Afterall , singaporean only like japanese or korean brand. Well, he just laugh out loud and say," Now from the 4.8m popluation, i think 2.0m is from china, so its the same as some of the town in china. So no worry, all the 2m know CH very well. You can assure they will give u business in singapore"

What he said is true, everywhere I go I see China men and women.

Food Court staff, 80% from China, 10% Malaysian, 10% Singaporean.

Coffeeshops and retail shops, 80% China, 10% Malaysians, 10% Singaporeans.

Geylang hookers, 80% from China, 10% Thailand, 10% Malaysia.

In future, what you will see next:

SAF, 80% China, 20% Singaporean

Singapore Parliment, 80% China, 15% Malaysian, 5% Singaporean.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Percentage does not matter to Hakka Lee as long as he is in total power.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

even chinaman know singapore are bring overrun.
PAP doing nothing. nothing can stop them.

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
No shit this is the truth! I went jogging and passing a playground, half the mothers standing around were from PRC!

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, the best is that the china men talk as if we belong to them..haha, then they start talking about our Table tennis woman team and so on.
Haha, i cant help but agreed with him.

i bet 50% now know china brand like TCL, changhong, Haier.
anyway i was there and all Philips LCD/LG and other is all produced by their factory.
Singaporean just buy the same LCD and pay extra for the name..
every thing is china now.

Where all the singaporean electronic brand now? last time i still can see Enzer, ichiban and other

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
No shit this is the truth! I went jogging and passing a playground, half the mothers standing around were from PRC!

I agree with you really no shit.

That means in future every pussy that I screwed, 8 of them are confirm made of china, the other 1 is malaysian, and the final remaining 1 is maybe a singaporean.

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
What he said is true, everywhere I go I see China men and women.

Food Court staff, 80% from China, 10% Malaysian, 10% Singaporean.

Coffeeshops and retail shops, 80% China, 10% Malaysians, 10% Singaporeans.

Geylang hookers, 80% from China, 10% Thailand, 10% Malaysia.

Need to check the figures again, why let out filipina and other minority national??

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
BROS.WE HAVE 400,000 TO 500,000 prc INTO SINKAPUS ALREADY!!!!!..STOP DREAMING..WE ARE outnumberewd already!!!!!!!!!!!!!..ha ha ha

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
recently went to geylang with friends for dinner after 5 years. got blood shocked and disappointed of the changes there.

most of the stalls there now are open by PRC replacing the locals. somehow a sense of sadness just surface

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Excuse me!! For most of us, our ancestors came from which country huh?

Then we are complain simi lan cheow?

So ironic!

:o:o

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
[/SIZE]
Need to check the figures again, why let out filipina and other minority national??

ok correction! and here goes:

Food Court staff, 60% from China, 15% India, 10% Filipina, 8% Indonesia, 6% Malaysian, 1% Singaporean.

Coffeeshops and retail shops, 60% from China, 15% India, 10% Filipina, 8% Indonesia, 6% Malaysian, 1% Singaporean.

Geylang hookers, 70% from China, 10% Thailand, 10% Indonesia, 8% Malaysia, 2% Filipina

SAF, 60% Singaporeans, 40% China

Singapore Parliment, 80% China, 10% Malaysian, 5% India, 4.9% Filipina, 0.1% Singaporean

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[/SIZE]

ok correction! and here goes:

Food Court staff, 60% from China, 15% India, 10% Filipina, 8% Indonesia, 6% Malaysian, 1% Singaporean.

Coffeeshops and retail shops, 60% from China, 15% India, 10% Filipina, 8% Indonesia, 6% Malaysian, 1% Singaporean.

Geylang hookers, 70% from China, 10% Thailand, 10% Indonesia, 8% Malaysia, 2% Filipina

SAF, 60% Singaporeans, 40% China

Singapore Parliment, 80% China, 10% Malaysian, 5% India, 4.9% Filipina, 0.1% Singaporean

now i can understand the feeling of tibetan, they see their country being overrun by chinese. that is exactly what happening in singapore.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
now i can understand the feeling of tibetan, they see their country being overrun by chinese. that is exactly what happening in singapore.

Tibet is different from Singapore.

China people goes there and create jobs for Tibetan.

In Singapore, China men and women comes over here and take all Singaporean jobs away.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time immigrants come here as coolies, build this country from scratch, set up family here, create our own culture/food/Singlish etc. Whether you like it or not, these are still uniquely Singapore, something which we can identify with and we still feel at home here even if you think its not the same anymore.

This new batch of immigrants are not the same as those 50 years ago. Even in China, there is a big generation gap between the old and new (80's) generation. They are just here for the $$$, very much like whats happening now in China where they are only concern about making $$$

Chinamen don't even buy China products if they can afford foren brands. Some don't buy Jap products cause anti-japs. So what makes you think they will buy China products in S'pore?