• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Airlines NOT in top 10 meh? Soooooo malu

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Safety isn't something I usually associate with Singapore Airlines, though admittedly, there are worse airlines out there.

Overpriced, yes. Nice stewardess uniform, yes. Safety? Not so much.

RogerK

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
World's top 10 safest airlines

1. Finnair

2. Air New Zealand

3. Cathay Pacific

4. Emirates

5. Etihad Airways

6. Eva Air

7. TAP Portugal

8. Hainan Airlines

9. Virgin Australia

10. British Airways

The bottom 10

51. SkyWest Airlines

52. South African Airways

53. Thai Airways

54. Turkish Airlines

55. Saudia

56. Korean Air

57. GOL Transportes Aéreos

58. Air India

59. TAM Airlines

60. China Airlines

Messenger

Sq006

[video=youtube;9za9M1tUvkI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9za9M1tUvkI[/video]

You fellas should watch this.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Sq006

Actually SIA did not fare that badly as being safest is only 1 category. 3rd Best Airline is pretty good given the competition plus SIA received a number of awards such as, "SINGAPORE AIRLINES is winner of the world's Best Economy Class Airline award at the 2012 World Airline Awards held at Farnborough Air Show....http://www.worldairlineawards.com/Awards_2012/yclass.htm.

Changi Airport was voted 2nd Best Airport in the world ....http://www.worldairportawards.com/.

RogerK

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

SQ used to be in the number 1 spot for a long long time.

Changi Airport used to be in the number 1 spot for a long long time.

PSA used to be in the number 1 spot for a long long time too.

They are now consistently no longer in the number 1 spot. This speaks volume of the decline.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Safety isn't something I usually associate with Singapore Airlines, though admittedly, there are worse airlines out there.

SIA always buys the newest planes so presumably safer as new planes are safer rite...otherwise why upgrade??

Dinosaur

Alfrescian
Loyal

They are now consistently no longer in the number 1 spot. This speaks volume of the decline.

At every general election, LEEgimes harps on the fact that they should be elected because they are a talented lot, people with vast experience, insightful and always come up with forward-looking policies. So how is it that they can't beat the competition now?

I'm glad that many of Sinkapore's jewels are losing their shine :wink:

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if stewardess never wear underwear then worth it mah, hor ?

then uniform must be shorter................more low-cut.............

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if stewardess never wear underwear then worth it mah, hor ?

then uniform must be shorter................more low-cut.............

The only way to restore Ass-IA's former glory in these cut-throat days is to have our air-stewardess naked in the cabin.