• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore’s political system is rare and once lost there is no turning back, says PM Lee

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you pay me 18k a month, plus pension after 2 terms if I quit or lose ( till I kick the bucket). Give me multiple directorship or sit inside stat board. If course I support your statement.

If I'm a high civil servant on super scale , pay me 15k a month, 13 th month bonus , 30 days Leave annually , child care leave, parent leave , plus give me multiple months of National bonus and some perks on every other month. I definitely support you.