• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore’s pavilion at the Shanghai Expo could have done better

Teckwhyefolk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went there last month, was disappointed , it look like going into small science center, nonthing to see , many chinese visitors were frustrated after queing for hours just to sit in the hall for few mins.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went there last month, was disappointed , it look like going into small science center, nonthing to see , many chinese visitors were frustrated after queing for hours just to sit in the hall for few mins.

Next month 7 Aug is Singapore Pavilion Day I am going to Shanghai to visit the Expo.

Is it true that Singapore passport holders need not queue and walk in via VIP red carpet :confused:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. you are so kind, some science center.
2. likewise, i was totally disappointed.
3. i thought it is be more like some dick lee/hossan leong showpiece cum thing going on.
4. no value-added.
5. a total waste of time.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Overheard from a passenger seated behind me in a bus, talking with his friend.

Same comments as above. He further said nothing special but saw people have to jump up and down to 'trigger' the screen to view companys' advertisement........etc. Just like a commerical advertisement.

Also said something like just go 1 round in Singapore's pavilion then quickly go to all the other countries booth. So much more to see/learn/appreciate.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's kind of funny. Singaporeans going to Shanghai World Expo to visit Singapore Pavilion. Don't we have enough of Singapore here in Singapore? I thought the idea of travelling abroad is to see and experience something new and different.

Singapore Pavilion at World Expo is meant to attract foreigners, not Singaporeans. So that if sufficiently attractive, they'd consider actually coming to Singapore.