• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Siloso open molest session is regular affair in mass celebrations

hossey

Year in year out whenever there is a mass celebration during the festive seasons ( X'mas , New year's eve , Foam bath party etc ) , the Indians and a few Thais ( most of the Thais are not here with more Indians coming in ) congregate at such mass gatherings for a 'good' time . It's like a free for all Molest session which they seem to know/plan amongst themselves , our poor gals who are ignorant of it are often their targets . These filthy perverts will surround the gals and plough their hands and fingers into the gals' private parts , I have even witnessed some of them licking their fingers in orgasm soon after they remove them from the gals' you know where I mean.

I warned my friends' daughters NOT to go to such mass gatherings , NOT even with the company of their boy friends as they will NOT be able to protect them when these Indian perverts attack , they form a ring around the gals and our local boys will NOT even have a chance to reach thier gal friends that they brought to the party ground.

With the recent Siloso mass molestation session , photos of these Indian perverts are very clear to the authorities and I am sure they cannot get away if this is brought to the attention of the general public . Straits Times , New paper and all Chinese dialies should publicise this crime to warn the molesters that they cant get away if they are planning such actions in future events. Our gals can also be kept aware of such dangers.

Photos of these Indian molesters can be found in sammyboy.com website for our police to take actions.

Yeah but guess what. It will be racism to say these shit skins indulge in this type of behavior even though 99% of such incidents involve shit skins and no other race.

Some assholes would even say this and probably expect it to be swept under the carpet.

denzuko1

Year in year out whenever there is a mass celebration during the festive seasons ( X'mas , New year's eve , Foam bath party etc ) , the Indians and a few Thais ( most of the Thais are not here with more Indians coming in ) congregate at such mass gatherings for a 'good' time . It's like a free for all Molest session which they seem to know/plan amongst themselves , our poor gals who are ignorant of it are often their targets . These filthy perverts will surround the gals and plough their hands and fingers into the gals' private parts , I have even witnessed some of them licking their fingers in orgasm soon after they remove them from the gals' you know where I mean.

I warned my friends' daughters NOT to go to such mass gatherings , NOT even with the company of their boy friends as they will NOT be able to protect them when these Indian perverts attack , they form a ring around the gals and our local boys will NOT even have a chance to reach thier gal friends that they brought to the party ground.

With the recent Siloso mass molestation session , photos of these Indian perverts are very clear to the authorities and I am sure they cannot get away if this is brought to the attention of the general public . Straits Times , New paper and all Chinese dialies should publicise this crime to warn the molesters that they cant get away if they are planning such actions in future events. Our gals can also be kept aware of such dangers.

Photos of these Indian molesters can be found in sammyboy.com website for our police to take actions.

There is only one clich over authority taking action. The victim must first lodge a police report, which in this case, I doubt there is any.

Stage 5

Haha,, It almost seems to be like a countdown tradition for sinkies now, go downtown celebrate, do the countdown, then get molested by kelengs. :cool:

A tradition to get molested? Sounds uniquely Sinkapore. Maybe Tourism Board can highlight this ANNUAL EVENT!

Pls lah, its not the colour of the skins that matters, it's the gender, we dun see female ah neh molesting chinese guy do we? LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Like this? "COME JOIN THE COUNTDOWN 2010 AND GET A BIG SURPRISE!!" :biggrin::biggrin:

Countdown 2011 - UNVEILING layers of SURPRISE!

ChinGAY Racial harmony KEEP IN TOUCH 2010

2010 Sentosa Foam Party - TOUCHING u in more ways than one!

A tradition to get molested? Sounds uniquely Sinkapore. Maybe Tourism Board can highlight this ANNUAL EVENT!

1. bro bingo!
2. the other thing is that if the bitches affected do not mind being touched or what, why make a big fuss?
3. why must such bitches in 2 pieces, making themselves cheaper than dirt too.
4. loose, available and "inviting" trouble.
5. we should not waste time on such sluts.
6. i have nothing to say about the guys touching such trash.
7. honest, it is some free adult programme, just enjoy some stupid clowns being touched and the touching.

annexa

1. bro bingo!
2. the other thing is that if the bitches affected do not mind being touched or what, why make a big fuss?
3. why must such bitches in 2 pieces, making themselves cheaper than dirt too.
4. loose, available and "inviting" trouble.
5. we should not waste time on such sluts.
6. i have nothing to say about the guys touching such trash.
7. honest, it is some free adult programme, just enjoy some stupid clowns being touched and the touching.

May you have a taste of what you preached. By the same Indian guys.

HellAngel

There is no crime unless there is a victim. Unless the Heshe makes a police report there is no case against the guys.

As you can see, they are all Northern Indians. They must have felt more superior than others for them to do this openly and expect to get away with it. I heard that in NUS hostel, whose higher cast Indian can even instruct those lower cast to wash their clothes and it would be done. During projects, the higher cast would by default become the leader and task the roles.

If this continues, think what will happen to Singapore when these higher cast Indians starts working here?

There is no crime unless there is a victim. Unless the Heshe makes a police report there is no case against the guys.

As you can see, they are all Northern Indians. They must have felt more superior than others for them to do this openly and expect to get away with it. I heard that in NUS hostel, whose higher cast Indian can even instruct those lower cast to wash their clothes and it would be done. During projects, the higher cast would by default become the leader and task the roles.

If this continues, think what will happen to Singapore when these higher cast Indians starts working here?

Wow how can u tell which shit skin belongs to the higher hierachy? He's lighter skinned right?