• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Silly hokkien heroes Hokkien Huay Kuan one shot donated 500 acre land to NTU while Ngee Ann Kongsi kept their land huat big big and now top donor

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
:thumbsup:salute to all the uncles here, who had donated and helped to build this hospital, ... :geek:
View attachment 189823
Who built IMH? Must go check history indeed. Whoever did are good people unlike you sia suay evil criminal bully dogs mark Andrew yeo and Jeremy Quek and hakka ADULTERER @AhMeng clones and @musclepower etc hiding in rat hole abusing me a virgin as slut whore mistress and then turn around to accuse me mad. Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak Singapore Hokkien Huay Kuan not just not given honor for donating immense land but credit kena shortchanged. Should be 523 acres land not 500 acres!

IMG_4546.jpeg
IMG_4513.jpeg

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many ingrate freeloaders like @Loofydralb are enjoying it and say Chinese and philanthropist are oxymoron indeed.
Maybe my English too eloquent for an ahlian like you. I'll repost so you can try again.
A chink philanthropist? That's an oxymoron.
If ever that happens is because that is a trade off from incarcerating them for stealing and illegally enriching themselves.
NTFGH?
KTPH?
Hahaha

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why build a university need to give so much land at one shot? Silly hokkien heroes should learn from Angmoh the best Brown gifted $5000 first then another $3000 decades later to build don’t know what. That’s the way to do donation mah.
as always .... the AMTK
images (1).png

wat a disgrace to the hokkiens... :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe my English too eloquent for an ahlian like you. I'll repost so you can try again.
What rubbish you freeloader talking? Founder of hokkien huay Kuan is tan tock Seng, his son, great grandson, tan kah kee, tan lark Sye etc, please google yourself what they did to prosper. You then need trade off from incarceration for stealing. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What rubbish you freeloader talking? Founder of hokkien huay Kuan is tan tock Seng, his son, great grandson, tan kah Lee etc, please google yourself what they did to prosper. You then need trade off from incarceration from stealing. Pui!
IMG_4568.jpeg