• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sian boh..why sbf is aLL about PoLitics' onLy ?

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fishypie said:
May i borrow a phrase from BOn JOvi : i hate myseLf for LoVing you..:cool:

Not true Bro,
We also have food, thanks to yourself; and constant flaming wars like kinana vs the rest of the sbf.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Okie, but having too much of the same feedings day after day; dont you find them JeLat ?..:cool:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cyberspace got specific forums...
You want talk sex there is sister site.
Talk food got food forum.
Watch forum, travel forum, car forum even Thai amulets forum.
Here is talk cock forum so usual topics of what Coffeeshop talk about..
A lot of times about politics.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
_ then we have expolice commissioner GoldenDragon telling you how he tortured suspects to get the hard truth out, then Koh Lian Tyre will come and tell stories of what was happenning before world war 2, somemore we used to have someone who told you how to cook dogs unfortunately he has passed on

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
_ then we have ... GoldenDragon ..., then Koh Lian Tyre ..., somemore ...
ya, man! ... sum mor got 1 who came in n teach u how 2 raba-raba ur crown 2 glory ... dunno wat happed 2 dat fella ...

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
somemore we used to have someone who told you how to cook dogs unfortunately he has passed on

I wish he is well. Although he was very stingy with his points, but he is one of the more colourful character in this forum.

jw5

Loyal
Also got one fellow always talk only about tok and interested in one tiger.
I suspect he went to get married and have babies, per instructions. :o

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Also got one fellow always talk only about tok and interested in one tiger.
I suspect he went to get married and have babies, per instructions. :o
y dat fella suddenly disappear 4 so loong? ... his crone oso ...

went off wif blanket seller 2 paris? ... :eek:

jw5

Loyal
y dat fella suddenly disappear 4 so loong? ... his crone oso ...

went off wif blanket seller 2 paris? ... :eek:

u think he went for paris holiday with ah ron? :eek:

I think he went to get married and make babies, he always said that he looking for someone to gif him a son.............. :o

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u think he went for paris holiday with ah ron? :eek:

I think he went to get married and make babies, he always said that he looking for someone to gif him a son.............. :o

I don't think any babies will be made when two men fuck.

Just the other day I spotted two schoolgirls in uniform making out at a playground near my place.

I don't think they will be making any babies in future too... :wink: