• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Siambu Princess Still Unconscious

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thai king's daughter remains unconscious weeks after collapsing - palace​

3101b97ad344b85d88647e5802118f84

Eldest daughter of Thailand’s King hospitalized with heart problem

BANGKOK (Reuters) - Thailand's Princess Bajrakitiyabha remained unconscious more than three weeks after collapsing due to a heart problem, a palace statement said in an update on the health of the the 44-year-old potential heir to the throne.
The eldest child of Thai King Maha Vajiralongkorn lost consciousness on Dec. 15 due to severe heart arrhythmia resulting from inflammation following a mycoplasma infection, according to a statement issued by the palace late on Saturday.
The princess's "overall condition is that she remains unconscious," the palace said.
"Doctors continue to provide medicine and use equipment to support the functions of the heart, lung and kidney as well as using antibiotics while monitoring her condition closely," it said.

Princess Bajarakitiyabha fell ill while preparing her dogs for a competition in northeastern Nakhon Ratchasima province, where she was initially treated before being taken by helicopter to Bangkok.
She is one of three children of King Vajiralongkorn who have formal titles, making her eligible for the throne under a palace succession law and the country's constitution.
The king has yet to formally designate an heir and there has been no official discussion on the prospect of the princess taking the throne.
Princess Bajarakitiyabha, a trained lawyer with master and doctorate degrees from Cornell University, has served as Thai ambassador to Austria, Slovenia and Slovakia and in roles with the Attorney General's office, the Royal Security Command and as Thai ambassador to the United Nations Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice.
She was born on Dec. 7, 1978. Her mother is the king's first wife, Princess Soamsawali.

Bacccarat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eldest child of a King,
and a Princess.

What happened?
44 yrs old and having a heart problem.
Unconscious.

Wish her a speedy recovery.

@zhihau
will you be sending LKB tonic soup over?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wish to have Yingluck unconscious in my house..... :rolleyes:
Having a name that rhymes with fuck is icing on the cake!
And my oh my, her cock-kissing expression is really titillating siah....

yingluck-shinawatra-3.jpg