• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SIA lost S$38 million, Air China profit of $48 million, see I told you China da best!

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: SIA lost S$38 million, Air China profit of $48 million, see I told you China da b

SIA on it way to slow dead. Airline is very competitive business. Why bigger plane with longer range. Many flight bypass Singapore as stop over especially Kangaroo route Europe to Australia.

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SIA lost S$38 million, Air China profit of $48 million, see I told you China da b

If you fly SIA now people say you kam lan. Unless got offer 2 to go.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

China is the best, SQ is losing money like crazy

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp_singapore_business/view/1200217/1/.html

SIA posts a surprising fourth quarter loss of S$38.2 million.

In the same three months, Air China made net profit of CNY 239 million, or S$48 million.

You fucking idiot, fuel prices in China is heavily controlled and subsidised by the central government. SIA has to manage its own oil prices risks via hedging mechanisms (From informed sources)

try reading and asking around when no one is buying your damn char siew bao in people's park :oIo:

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You fucking idiot, fuel prices in China is heavily controlled and subsidised by the central government. SIA has to manage its own oil prices risks via hedging mechanisms (From informed sources)

Actually, organisations like PUB and SIA lost humungous sums "hedging" (or rather gambling) on oil markets and write it off to customers or losses, Ho Ching style.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Actually, organisations like PUB and SIA lost humungous sums "hedging" (or rather gambling) on oil markets and write it off to customers or losses, Ho Ching style.

It's not an closed secret, GICs and temasek loves to believe they are always on the winning side. truth is they always lose to even more cunning oil traders. The only winners are the banks/traders who hedges on their behalf and getting a hefty commission out o fit

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal

China is the best, SQ is losing money like crazy

SIA posts a surprising fourth quarter loss of S$38.2 million.

In the same three months, Air China made net profit of CNY 239 million, or S$48 million.

You don't know shits about airline business and talk a lot of crap. You also compare one of the world's best airlines with 100 panes against a 2nd rate airline with about 260 aircraft and population of 2 billion.

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal

SIA on it way to slow dead. Airline is very competitive business. Why bigger plane with longer range. Many flight bypass Singapore as stop over especially Kangaroo route Europe to Australia.

You another one talking crap without knowing the difference between airline and airport operations.