• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shouldn't This DSP Be Charged For Perjury?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I found these quite interesting:

http://zhidao.baidu.com/question/17837701.html
诸葛亮听后在车上大笑曰:“吾以为汉朝大老元臣,必有高论,岂期出此鄙言……吾素知汝所行:世居东海之滨,初举孝廉入世;理合匡君辅国,安汉兴刘;何期反 助逆贼,同谋篡位!罪恶深重,天地不容!天下之人,愿食汝肉!……汝既为馅谀之人,只可潜身缩首,苟图衣食;安敢在行伍之前,妄称天数耶!皓首匹夫,苍髯 老贼!汝即日将归于九泉之下,何面目见二十四帝乎!老贼速退!可教反臣与吾共决胜负!”

王朗听罢,气满胸膛,大叫一声,撞死于马下。后人有诗赞孔明曰:兵马出西秦,雄才敌万人。轻摇三寸舌,骂死老奸臣。

辱骂也能致人于死?

then:
动脉粥样硬化的形成决非一朝一夕,而是日积月累,久而久之造成的。随着时间的推移,如果饮食结构不发生改变,那么动脉硬化会越来越严重。当时王朗已经76岁,估计冠状动脉硬化和脑动脉硬化的程度决不会轻。这就埋下了猝死的祸根。

言语刺激使宿疾发作

在严重动脉粥样硬化的基础上,若有强烈的精神刺激,则体内会发生一系列变化。首先是肾上腺素、去甲肾上腺素、多巴胺等儿茶酚胺类物质分泌增加,交感神经兴 奋亢进。继之使冠状动脉急剧收缩,心跳加速,心肌供血严重不足。同时又使血小板聚集功能亢进,形成血栓,堵塞冠状动脉。这样就会发生急性心肌梗死和心室颤 动,造成心源性休克而猝死。

王朗猝死的第二个原因可能是脑出血。脑出血又叫脑溢血,是高血压的严重并发症。据统计,造成脑出血的原因,85%以上是高血压病。高血压病人往往有动脉硬 化,在硬化时血管的韧性减退,脆性增加,容易破裂。同时,长期高血压的血管壁,由于受高压力的影响,内膜和肌层逐渐发生退行性变或坏死,有时形成微动脉 瘤。这种动脉瘤的壁很薄,如果遇到血压突然升高的情况,便会破裂出血。

LKy old dog thief better tune up his heart pacer properly in consideration of 王朗。:-)

<hr width="50%">

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=18982&page=2

当今的中国社会正在发生着数千年未有之巨变,又一次站在了历史的交汇点上。 在我们快速和平崛起的同时,传统的道德准则虽然不能说是“礼崩乐坏”,但的确被
消耗掉了许多。我们的社会出现了一些丑恶现象,少数干部追求奢华生活,丧失道 
德、以玩弄权术为荣,完全是社会的败类、垃圾。他们不是知耻而后勇,而是不以为
耻反以为荣。古人云:不知荣辱乃不能成人,这些人的堕落有其自身原因,但也是和
我们社会某些方面道德沦陷是分不开的。

what was said about PRC is applicable directly with famiLEE LEEgime also. :-(

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahahaha

OLD FUCK = 王朗 = 皓首匹夫=苍髯老贼=即日将归于九泉之下!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahhaha

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can await for your own turn to get direction from any one of your own choice when you get charged. :biggrin::biggrin: I don't take direction from you!:eek:
That is why ask you get direction from Ms Chee. Remember the ball is in SDP court after what Chee and Ghandi did, don't fuck it up by doing stupid things.

ps. how come not involved with Reform party Forum. Also got chased away? Now handle funerals is it?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why ask you get direction from Ms Chee. Remember the ball is in SDP court after what Chee and Ghandi did, don't fuck it up by doing stupid things.

ps. how come not involved with Reform party Forum. Also got chased away? Now handle funerals is it?

What makes you think you are entitled to ask any info from me?:wink:

Still trying to give me direction? :biggrin:

Who you think you are?

You are SMART?

What are the smart things you are doing?

You have the least idea what is going on and then try to talk as if you know :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:.

I motivate you to try harder, and when you tried hard enough some one may start to follow your great directions. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
What makes you think you are entitled to ask any info from me?:wink:
Last time, kenna fucked upside down by Ms Chee. Everyone saw the spectacle. Donkeys are meant to be led.

Remember, don't fucked it up again.

ps. no comments about reform party?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time, kenna fucked upside down by Ms Chee. Everyone saw the spectacle. Donkeys are meant to be led.

Remember, don't fucked it up again.

ps. no comments about reform party?

I will fuck anyone upside down including LKy if necessary. You can try to cook anything or fish info. But I will not tell you :wink:. No body including one who hold a gun to my head can have me comply because I am not afraid to die. Not any one from ANY party can hold me to compliance. That is something uniquely UncleYap that you must remember.:cool:

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will fuck anyone upside down including LKy if necessary. You can try to cook anything or fish info. But I will not tell you :wink:. No body including one who hold a gun to my head can have me comply because I am not afraid to die. Not any one from ANY party can hold me to compliance. That is something uniquely UncleYap that you must remember.:cool:

Wa! UY after reading your thread, it reminds me of Chow Yunn Fatt in Better tomorrow leh. I really admired your guts. "Pao dao mei lao" in chinese. Ginger the older the better. Ha ha ha