• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shop owner seeks cops help over amorous woman

B

boba fett

Friday October 15, 2010

Shop owner seeks cops help over amorous woman

A MARRIED businessman had to seek police help after he complained of being “harassed” by a female admirer, China Press reported. He said the woman had sent him food, love letters and flowers. The 55-year-old watch shop owner said the whole drama began when the woman, who was in her 30s, bought a watch from him about six months ago.

She then decided to visit the man at the shop, sometimes even three times a day to talk to him and even send him meals. The man said he accepted the “presents” out of courtesy. The woman then became bolder and sent him a love letter with three roses on Wednesday. The letter, which was written in Chinese, read: “Dear future husband, Hock Chew man, I love you, Hock Chew man.

“Although I cannot be with you every day, hope you will work hard, hope to send my wishes to you and your family, Hock Chew man. “If there is a day the Hock Chew man does not want me, hope that you will not forget the souvenirs and everything I gave to you all.” Fearing that the woman might harm him later, the man decided to lodge a police report.