• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shitskin family set on fire in Canada. Humkachan.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
giphy.gif

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
To
To be safe for everybody, ceca Indians should not live in other countries, so let all CECA Indians go back to their shitland
And who are you to decide that.
Why do you have so much hatred for others.
Why do you hate yourself.
From what I know many more are heading to the West.
Oso the Muslim hordes have overwhelmed Europe and many more are heading to Europe by the thousands each day.
And there is nothing you can do about it.
Why are you where you live.
Come to my village by Lake Victoria, Uganda.

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's just a house fire, except their bodies are extra combustible and their kind loves to clutter their homes with lots of stuff, creating fire hazards.

You can take them to a first world angmoh country, but old habits die hard.

The bodies burn fast due to extra fats consumed

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
These fucking Shitskins, Punjabis, Sikh Swines, Pakis are spreading their filth all over the world like gutter rats.
2 leesons why you so envious of the Sikhs

1. You jealous of them lor. You think why they much better off than me leh. I from Sinkapore trained by Old Fart Lee still live in small house but these Sikhs live in big big house, nice big cars, eberything oso big like them lol

2. You wanted to get screwed in the arse by them but were declined

lol
brbrbrbrbrbruuuuuhahahahhahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa