• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shinjuku, Japan

david

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Kabukicho area in Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan is a real eye opener. Located by the Shinjuku Station, this area is not just for electronics shopping but a commercial area for sex. These girls are simply unbelievable :eek:

2253523896_9149929f0e.jpg

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Kabukicho area in Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan is a real eye opener. Located by the Shinjuku Station, this area is not just for electronics shopping but a commercial area for sex. These girls are simply unbelievable :eek:

SHOPPING

SHOPPING

i like to shop there.

try getting around in that train station. man, it is so confusing.

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
When i was there, i found that their whore are actually less pretty than good office ladies or schoolgirls there.

The real draw in inside these places, where only locals can patronise. They have fish tanks where blonds swim in their bikinis, themed hotel rooms that look exactly like an MRT cabin, classroom, boardroom etc for role-plays....:rolleyes:

american

Alfrescian
Loyal
The real draw in inside these places, where only locals can patronise. <!-- / message -->

They have those little booklets by the public phones where "school girls" can be ordered.

Maybe can get the hotel to call so they think it's a local calling :biggrin: