• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shereen Tan, 21, play underwater hockey

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..but the trick is to get her to hold it without her hands.
New meaning to "look, no hands". But mind her braces!:p:wink:
halsey02 said:
..require one to shaft the stick into the target (hole), with two balls dangling; and executing it underwater. Is this underwater hockey? or hookey?
Mind the ...under-current. Reminds of 1 real life mishap of some1 gotten stuck in pool with his prized possession (posted with glee somewhere here I think).:eek:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
New meaning to "look, no hands". But mind her braces!:p:wink:

Mind the ...under-current. Reminds of 1 real life mishap of some1 gotten stuck in pool with his prized possession (posted with glee somewhere here I think).:eek:

Talking about the having ur bodyparts sucked by the underwater thing. This happened to some ppl in real life. One guy put his back side at the underwater sucking thing and had his intestines all sucked out, he saved his own life by biting off his own instestines and did not drown. That's how strong it is.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
One guy put his back side at the underwater sucking thing and had his intestines all sucked out, he saved his own life by biting off his own instestines and did not drown. That's how strong it is.

It might also interest you to know that on one occasion when I was watching TV news in LA which reported on this guy who was in the motel pool by himself and he decided to use the pool's suction device for self gratification. It kept him stuck there for more than an hour before he swallowed his pride to yell for help.

First on scene was a lady rescuer who broke up into uncontrollable laughter when she took sight of the man with his member stuck. I was half wishing the lady will do an on site amputation but she switched off the pump to the relief of the fool in the pool. And yes, this was a US ang moh.