• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shereen Tan, 21, play underwater hockey

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shereen Tan, 21, Undergrad

hotbod2.jpg

Height: 1.65m
Weight: 50kg
Exercise regimen: I play underwater hockey once a week. It builds cardiovascular ability. I also run for an hour once a week and work out on the cross-trainer for an hour in the same week. At home, I do 200 crunches every night to shape my waist. Diet: I eat three meals a day. I usually avoid eating rice during dinner, opting for soup-based dishes with vermicelli. I snack on fruits when I am hungry.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
She has more ham than a pig.

Play naked underwater lah cheebye babi.

Shereen Tan, 21, Undergrad

hotbod2.jpg

Height: 1.65m
Weight: 50kg
Exercise regimen: I play underwater hockey once a week. It builds cardiovascular ability. I also run for an hour once a week and work out on the cross-trainer for an hour in the same week. At home, I do 200 crunches every night to shape my waist. Diet: I eat three meals a day. I usually avoid eating rice during dinner, opting for soup-based dishes with vermicelli. I snack on fruits when I am hungry.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i was thinking underwater hockey????

Hockey is where u use that stupid stick to whack some ball along right?

So don't most balls float on water? unless it's an iron ball like a shot put ball?

Even if the ball sinks on the underwater floor how they going to breathe underwater?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
i was thinking underwater hockey????

Hockey is where u use that stupid stick to whack some ball along right?

So don't most balls float on water? unless it's an iron ball like a shot put ball?

Even if the ball sinks on the underwater floor how they going to breathe underwater?

last i heard it is some heavy disc at the bottom of the pool, and you have to use a shortened hockey stick to shove that heavy disc around... i wonder how they catch their breaths all the time... :confused::confused::confused:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last i heard it is some heavy disc at the bottom of the pool, and you have to use a shortened hockey stick to shove that heavy disc around... i wonder how they catch their breaths all the time... :confused::confused::confused:

Wow sounds tough. ANd how do u aim and fire something like that in the water???

Sounds so strange playing that underwater.

Underwater football and basketball anyone?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Wow sounds tough. ANd how do u aim and fire something like that in the water???
Sounds so strange playing that underwater.
Underwater football and basketball anyone?

no clue, am waiting for Ms. Shereen Tan to teach me a thing or two :p:p:p

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I thought it require one to shaft the stick into the target (hole), with two balls dangling; and executing it underwater.

Is this underwater hockey? or hookey?:biggrin: