• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

She'll strip and run naked... ... if Paraguay win World Cup

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
0,,13042~8873065,00.jpg

PARAGUAY'S lingerie-model fan Larissa Riquelme has trumped Argentina coach Diego Maradona in the "World Cup-winning dare" department.

Maradona had promised to run naked around the streets of Buenos Aires if he led Argentina to glory at the World Cup.

Now, Paraguay's most-famous fan has vowed to meet the pledge in its capital, Asunscion, if her country can defy the odds and lift the trophy on July 11, reported The Daily Mail.

The 24-year-old Riquelme has been pictured celebrating with her mobile phone safely between her breasts, and has joked that she would like to replace it with the World Cup.

And, asked if she would match Maradona's outlandish promise, she told Globoesporte: "Of course, but with my body

painted with the colours of Paraguay." Paraguay would first have to negotiate Spain, before setting up a potentially all-South American tie with Argentina, who face Germany in the quarter-finals.

While Paraguay fans would be eagerly hoping that their national team will help fulfil Ms Riquelme's dare, other footballers have also made wild promises should their nation win the coveted World Cup.

Lionel Messi, reigning World Player of the Year, has promised Argentina that he will try and get British rock band Oasis reunited for a celebratory concert if he lifts the Cup for the South Americans.

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic5.jpg

pic6.jpg

pic7.jpg

pic8.jpg

pic9.jpg

pic10.jpg

pic11.jpg

pic12.jpg

pic13.jpg

pic14.jpg

pic15.jpg

pic16.jpg

pic17.jpg

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paraguay to win WC need to win next 3 match. No chance to see her NAKED. She know that Paraguay to be Champion % very low less than 10%.
So she take this chance to become famous so next contract can ask for higher price.
Also many will come for exclusive interview that also money.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i seen how paraguay played, no chance to see her running naked on the streets, too bad.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i seen how paraguay played, no chance to see her running naked on the streets, too bad.

Pretty busty girls running around naked are two a penny. I'd rather have Diego Maradona running naked around Buenos Aires, though also highly unlikely with Uruguay and Brazil around to stop this gross and grissly act.

jw5

Loyal
Pretty busty girls running around naked are two a penny. I'd rather have Diego Maradona running naked around Buenos Aires, though also highly unlikely with Uruguay and Brazil around to stop this gross and grissly act.
If you prefer to see Maradona running naked, you probably should go and put on Xi Li Ge's woman's clothes.
He won't need them now that he's back happily with his family.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i would not feel it is gross and grissly act. i feel pretty horny just by looking at her photo with clothes.

jw5

Loyal
i would not feel it is gross and grissly act. i feel pretty horny just by looking at her photo with clothes.
The gross and grisly act he was referring to was Maradona running naked.
Now THAT's gross and grissly. :smile:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal

YEAH. I know what you mean. She's too busty to be cute when she runs. She must do cartwheels or strut around in high heels and body paint.

Although I'm pretty curious to see how her boobs will jiggle when she does run. Will they bounce up and down? Or will they swing in some circular manner? :p:p:p

OMG.I can't believe I even thought of that. :eek::rolleyes::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I think the rain does something to me. Gotta go nap! :smile:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
YEAH. I know what you mean. She's too busty to be cute when she runs. She must do cartwheels or strut around in high heels and body paint.

Although I'm pretty curious to see how her boobs will jiggle when she does run. Will they bounce up and down? Or will they swing in some circular manner? :p:p:p

OMG.I can't believe I even thought of that. :eek::rolleyes::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I think the rain does something to me. Gotta go nap! :smile:

Prehistoric human beings (men and women) invented clothings (beginning with underwears) out of necessity precisely because men and women, standing upright on two limbs, couldn't run properly with penises and breasts swinging, and vaginas exposed to attack. The other animals have those vulnerable areas well covered natutrally when running or chasing.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prehistoric human beings (men and women) invented clothings (beginning with underwears) out of necessity precisely because men and women, standing upright on two limbs, couldn't run properly with penises and breasts swinging, and vaginas exposed to attack. The other animals have those vulnerable areas well covered natutrally when running or chasing.

Actually, I think clothing was invented so that guys can concentrate on hunting and not hang out with the women all the time. :biggrin:

Gosh you guys are pretty graphic. :eek:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, I think clothing was invented so that guys can concentrate on hunting and not hang out with the women all the time. :biggrin:

Gosh you guys are pretty graphic. :eek:

Not graphic, just factual and pragmatic. Look at it. Think about it. How could a human run naked without making a fool of oneself and exposing the vulnerable points to attacks and injuries? Something that animals running on all four limbs have covered up properly and naturally.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Okay, guess who will run naked if Singapore wins the World Cup ?

First things first. You have to talk about qualifying for the World Cup before you can talk about winning it. Anyway, the idea of Mah Bow Tan or whichever minister running around naked is not only gross and grissly but downright too gruelsome to imagine.