• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shebby Singh(Gallego99) now a big shot at Blackburn Rovers

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Expect Blackburn to be out of the football league by 2014 with this dipstick around.

KUALA LUMPUR: Former Malaysian international and football pundit Serbegeth Singh or better known as ‘Shebby’ has been appointed English Championship division, Blackburn Rovers football director next season.

According to reports from the Dailymail of United Kingdom today, Shebby’s appointment was confirmed by club owner, Venky’s (India) Limited.

Venky’s is the Indian-based company which specialized in chicken meat processing and pharmaceutical products for both poultry and human usage, owned by brothers Balaji Rao and Venkatesh Rao.

The report added that one of Shebby’s tasks were to act as a go-between Venky’s owner and the club manager, Steve Kean.

The 44-year-old Kean’s future at the club remains uncertain after being relegated from the top flight – English Premier League (EPL) to Championship division next season – after finishing second from the bottom last season.

Shebby is expected to leave his current job as a pundit in the local private television cable news station and Sammyboy forum:biggrin: to take up the job. – Bernama

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Venky and Blackburn Rovers owners are Ah Nehs.. Shebby Singh is an Ah Neh.. Enough said..:rolleyes:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL, i see the start of a slippery slope for Blackburn.

another 3 seasons will see them playing at Square Bet Premier.

jw5

Loyal
Anyone saw the interview he had with Christy Simpson of ESPN Sportscentre last night?

"I have never made promises but I always deliver".

Mwahahahhahhaha!!!!!!!!!!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next move for Venky owners is removing Kean and appointing Malaysian coach Rajagopal as their new manager..:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
By the way, his official title is "Global Advisor", as reported by ESPN.

Another quote from his interview:

"My hands are not tied."

Mwahahahahahhahaa!!!!

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No joke? I didn't know he was so well regarded!
Obviously the ah neh chicken owners haven't learn their lessons yet.
Then again, they are no football people. Good luck to Steve Kean or whoever is taking over.

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The race to become the next Manager of Blackburn Rovers begins:

Fandi Ahmad (Ex-Singapore International) - 2/3
K. Rajagopal (Malaysia National Team) 1/5
V. Sundrumoothy (lions XII) 1/7
Bojan Hodak (Kelantan FA) 1/8
Sazali Saidon (Johor FC) 1/12
Norizan Bakar (Perak FA) 1/20

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
The race to become the next Manager of Blackburn Rovers begins:

Fandi Ahmad (Ex-Singapore International) - 2/3
K. Rajagopal (Malaysia National Team) 1/5
V. Sundrumoothy (lions XII) 1/7
Bojan Hodak (Kelantan FA) 1/8
Sazali Saidon (Johor FC) 1/12
Norizan Bakar (Perak FA) 1/20

Serbegeth Singh will soon appoint his kinsmen
the legendary Jita(Jitty) Singh to be Mentor coach to Steve Kean.
Santokh(Sanny) Singh will be task to offer his 70's Malaysia cups defensive expertise to the beleaguered coach,
while Soh (Chinny) Chin Ann will the club's talent scout in China.

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Serbegeth Singh will soon appoint his kinsmen
the legendary Jita(Jitty) Singh to be Mentor coach to Steve Kean.
Santokh(Sanny) Singh will be task to offer his 70's Malaysia cups defensive expertise to the beleaguered coach,
while Soh (Chinny) Chin Ann will the club's talent scout in China.

I tot SS & SCA up lorry liao?

jw5

Loyal
Shebby has made his first major signing.
35 year-old midfielder Danny Murphy who was a free agent after haivng been released by Fulham.

jw5

Loyal
Too bad for Shebby, Yakubu has gone to China to sign with a club in Guangzhou.