• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

She says I smell like a Foreign Construction Worker

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
My new GF went to Don Don Donki this evening and bought an array of Japanese Body Shampoo, Hair Shampoo, Hair Conditioner and all those expensive Japanese rubbish home and personal care product.

When we reached my condo, she packed up all my favourite bathroom and threw them into the bin.

I was surprised, pissed off and in shock.

I asked her why she did that just now.

She sternly replied that my favourite Lifebuoy Body Shampoo made me smell like a Foreign Construction Worker and my favourite Dove Hair Shampoo and Conditioner made her* smell like a cheap slutty whore seducing men with an awful smell in office.

Gosh!

It's the first time in my life that someone says this to me!

Bloody unreasonable discrimination!

I feel aggrieved.

I am going to rape her till she says sorry before we sleep tonight!

*editted

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My new GF went to Don Don Donki this evening and bought an array of Japanese Body Shampoo, Hair Shampoo, Hair Conditioner and all those expensive Japanese rubbish home and personal care product.

When we reached my condo, she packed up all my favourite bathroom and threw them into the bin.

I was surprised, pissed off and in shock.

I asked her why she did that just now.

She sternly replied that my favourite Lifebuoy Body Shampoo makes me smell like a Foreign Construction Worker and my favourite Dove Hair Shampoo and Conditioner makes me smell like a cheap slutty whore seducing men wity an awful smell in office.

Gosh!

It's the first time in my life that someone says this to me!

Bloody unreasonable discrimination!

I feel aggrieved.

I am going to rape her till she says sorry before we sleep tonight!
Why all your gf are like this? Time to siew her :rolleyes:

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
She sternly replied that my favourite Lifebuoy Body Shampoo makes me smell like a Foreign Construction Worker and my favourite Dove Hair Shampoo and Conditioner makes me smell like a cheap slutty whore seducing men wity an awful smell in office.
This paragraph means what? Her customers uses Lifebuoy and the virgin uses Dove to seduce her customers? @Cottonmouth @sweetiepie Correct deduction? :roflmao:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
This paragraph means what? Her customers uses Lifebuoy and the virgin uses Dove to seduce her customers? @Cottonmouth @sweetiepie Correct deduction? :roflmao:
KNN when my uncle read bcm this paragraph my uncle thinking how come bcm can become a cheap slutty whore ? :eek: so my uncle Lee think and think that she meant life buoy makes bcm smells like construction worker and dove makes herself feels like a cheap whore KNN

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN when my uncle read bcm this paragraph my uncle thinking how come bcm can become a cheap slutty whore ? :eek: so my uncle Lee think and think that she meant life buoy makes bcm smells like construction worker and dove makes herself feels like a cheap whore KNN
Yoir analysis makes some sense to that para :thumbsup:

When I read I also thought why BCM call himself a cheap whore. :roflmao:

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNN

Lidat Chao Turtle how?
Chao Turtle dont use dove or lifebuoy but
natural sea water.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes I made an error typing last night in a hurry. I meant she said Dove makes her smell like a cheap slut. Sorry.