• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shanmugam Give You SBF People Warning Hor.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guess the race has been a signature question here in sammyboyforum
So is an Ah Neh and a cobra ( Orr Perng ) :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Minister is barking up the wrong tree. Since colonial time, sinkie land has no racial issue, except once during the racial riot in 1964 stirred by mat extremists from mat land, and all races have been living in harmony. Malay, Chinese or kek lang kia, no problems in co-existence.

The slur against local muslims came from ang mohs working and residing in sinkie land. These are the people the Minister should boot out from the country. Local Indians and Chinese do not label local malay as terrorists. Pappies are responsible for allowing foreigners into the country. If these foreigners stir shit in sinkie land, blood is on the hands of the pappies.

The problem here lies with the Malaysian Chinese who had take 'refuge' here in Singapore from the 'persecution' they received from the 'bumiputras' back from WHERE THEY BELONG. So, they 'throw stones' from Singapore at them & find every opportunity to 'flame the fire'..can you blame them for this??

We are much more tolerant....for there is inequality , it is somewhat kept in check...it is these Malaysian Chinese & not to mention the Indonesian Chinese...& whatever Chinese we have attracted here...that "shame my gun"....should be very worried about.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not sure if I agree with you on this. The Malaysian Chinese who have moved to Singapore are very conscious of the sensitivity as they have seen and heard what can go wrong. I am aware that deep within them there is a lot of resentment but they do not talk about openly in a emotional manner but do speak about it in a more measured way. So far we have been getting Singaporeans who have been blurting stuff online because they do not appreciate what is going on and end up being prosecuted.

The Malaysian Chinese also have no qualms about mixing with other races but later generation of Singaporeans struggle. Just have to go to overseas universities where Singaporeans are and you can see they only can mix with fellow chinese. The Malaysian Chinese on the other hand are ready to mingle. Very unfortunate as our generation was not like this.

The problem here lies with the Malaysian Chinese who had take 'refuge' here in Singapore from the 'persecution' they received from the 'bumiputras' back from WHERE THEY BELONG. So, they 'throw stones' from Singapore at them & find every opportunity to 'flame the fire'..can you blame them for this??

We are much more tolerant....for there is inequality , it is somewhat kept in check...it is these Malaysian Chinese & not to mention the Indonesian Chinese...& whatever Chinese we have attracted here...that "shame my gun"....should be very worried about.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not sure if I agree with you on this. The Malaysian Chinese who have moved to Singapore are very conscious of the sensitivity as they have seen and heard what can go wrong. I am aware that deep within them there is a lot of resentment but they do not talk about openly in a emotional manner but do speak about it in a more measured way. So far we have been getting Singaporeans who have been blurting stuff online because they do not appreciate what is going on and end up being prosecuted.

The Malaysian Chinese also have no qualms about mixing with other races but later generation of Singaporeans struggle. Just have to go to overseas universities where Singaporeans are and you can see they only can mix with fellow chinese. The Malaysian Chinese on the other hand are ready to mingle. Very unfortunate as our generation was not like this.

I beg to differ.....

Last edited:

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thambi is barking up at the wrong tree. Reaching out the the Muslims merely means we bent over to suit their needs. Integration with the Muslim is never going to be a mutual affair. It the same case any where in the world as far as Muslims are concern.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree. He is just widening the rift. Instead of pandering to them he should have balanced his speech and are ask them to try harder on their part to integrate and not isolate themselves further. He should also ask them to speak out and condemn atrocities that are done in the name of Islam.

Poor leadership and lacks the moral courage to speak out. Non Muslim Singaporeans like the rest of the World will continue to think or believe that Muslims are comfortable with the spate of terrorism that is consuming the World.

Thambi is barking up at the wrong tree. Reaching out the the Muslims merely means we bent over to suit their needs. Integration with the Muslim is never going to be a mutual affair. It the same case any where in the world as far as Muslims are concern.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

It is impossible to integrate with anyone who is dumb enough to believe in the existence of a "god".

I tried integrating with my Christian friends and found it impossible too. For example they came to my house for dinner and wanted to say grace before commencing the meal.

I told them that my house was not subservient to the lord and I and not some god was providing the food so if they wanted to they should thank me and NOT the lord.

I asked how would they like it if I went to their homes for a meal and started imposing my philosophies and beliefs regarding where the food came from and who should be thanked for it.

Needless to say we are no longer friends. They don't invite me to their homes anymore and I sure as hell would not invite them to mine.

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, K Shanmugan. My problem with local Malays is this.

Most if not all Malays are anti Israel. They even went to Hong Lim Park to protest. Some Malay believe that ISIS was created by US and Israel to discredit Islam. The hijab movement in Singapore is currently led by males themselves demanding greater religious liberty.

A few sinkie Malays have started to follow a segment of msia Malay who practice the Arabic version of Islam. As you know, Arab Islam is anti multiculturalism and tribal by nature which is not compatible with the multicultural Singapore. One example of this is when a few Malay think it is not appropriate to say Merry Christmas to a Christian and not saying religious greetings. So far, I only see Malay PAP supporters and ministers speaking out against this form of Arabic Islam.

How not to fear them?