• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shanghai Has No Electricity

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Winnie is very kind, he is reserving all fuel for the PLA...as they ramp up preparation to invade renegade Taiwan. English vegetable must be feeling very scared.

Flying Horse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are so used to GrabFood PandaFood nowadays, I wonder if one day this same thing happens in SG, are they smart enough to device the same trick ? Especially those Smart Alec who paid millions for a unit of Pinnacles@Duxton. Even this rope trick might not work if you are living on the 48th Floor !!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are so used to GrabFood PandaFood nowadays, I wonder if one day this same thing happens in SG, are they smart enough to device the same trick ? Especially those Smart Alec who paid millions for a unit of Pinnacles@Duxton. Even this rope trick might not work if you are living on the 48th Floor !!
Those living on high floors need to think about fire safety first.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear friends of Chinese communist terrorists and friends of anti Chinese communist terrorists,

Thank you very much for valuable comments in this forum

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They can vertical marathon up the staircase.