• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SGX DIVIDEND at SGD 0.29

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
SGX DIVIDEND at SGD 0.29 FINAL ONE-TIER TAX XD 08 Oct 2008 pay out on the 22 Oct 2008

last traded at 6.75.. What do u people think ... can enter at this price?? damn I still got 3 lots stuck at $13/- need to enter to average down..:(

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is one fxxking volatile stock. Advice is go for blue chips when index touches 2500-2600 and hold for long term.

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
this one has been hovering aroun 6-7 for sometime.. want to drop dont drop,.. like waiting for me to buy then it will drop more..Cbz..:biggrin: :biggrin:

seems support level at about this range.. sian i still got stuck with 3 lots at 13.

This is one fxxking volatile stock. Advice is go for blue chips when index touches 2500-2600 and hold for long term.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
this one has been hovering aroun 6-7 for sometime.. want to drop dont drop.. seems support level at about this range..
sian i still got stuck with 3 lots at 13.

Guess for your expensive "investment", collect dividends until the next bull run lor :biggrin:

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
problem is.. it looks like the bear will come before the bull wake up and run....... like i say...this stock like waiting for me to enter then it will drop.. nbz..
will enter another 3 lots to test water later.. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Guess for your expensive "investment", collect dividends until the next bull run lor :biggrin:

suteerak1099

Alfrescian
Loyal
problem is.. it looks like the bear will come before the bull wake up and run....... like i say...this stock like waiting for me to enter then it will drop.. nbz..
will enter another 3 lots to test water later.. :biggrin: :biggrin:
the bull?? the bull was already slaughtered n consumed by the fellas on top of the food-chain. seems to me, the bear is here to hibernate for the long cold winter - in lieu of the screwed climate changes.

soon, we'd experience what it really means to say "hell freezes over".
welcome to the new ice age

Gillette

Alfrescian
Loyal
SGX DIVIDEND at SGD 0.29 FINAL ONE-TIER TAX XD 08 Oct 2008 pay out on the 22 Oct 2008

last traded at 6.75.. What do u people think ... can enter at this price?? damn I still got 3 lots stuck at $13/- need to enter to average down..:(

---------------------------

$13 -> $6.70 = almost 50% drop. You have a high threshold for pain…. a lesser man would have cut loss and run.