• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sg's Poodles WORTHLESS & LAZY!

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
i mean if your friend needs the police to deal with his son's discipline problems, he really has a serious parenting issue to begin with.

his son is quite ok, as teenagers are always playful. What he doesnt understand is that since there are regulations, why didnt the regulator enforce it? we understand they cannot be 24/7 and everywhere all the time, but when they are already informed that this place is breaking the rules, yet they refuse to act.

and the last part, he was told that a check was done and no underage were found, when he went back 15 mins later he see the underage all inside.

so did they really perform a check? or the people they send out was having coffee and report say no underage found? or so happen when they were there, all the underage 20+ underage left, after the check they came back to play?

In fact the next day my friend call up again to question the checking, he was transferred to another officer who claims that she is the one in-charge, and she has no idea whether there is any checking going on the day before, she cannot answer my friend about the calls her collegue has made. She only say from now onwards, any furthur complain please go directly to her.

JinGanKor

Alfrescian
Loyal
rules and regulation of course the more the merrier, enforce or not is another question.

In times of need, they can alway use these "unenforced" law as a weapon to attack or defend themselves.

just like child without car seat is an offence, now do you see any TP catch car with children without car seat? because the 1st thing people will ask is if private car need car seat, then how come taxi no need? but if taxi also need car seat, then surely the company get affected, you know which company la. :smile:

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
let me relate my experience with MP-meet-the people session about 5 years ago:

I went to queue up at about 8pm, then wait for 1 hour plus.. the RC uncle see me. But he cannot write proper english and he cannot type using MS Word !! In the end... i type myself. This is OK.. nevermind, but the worst is ...... he ask me to join RC and help them. The next thing he says is more scary... he told me.. "once you join RC, MP will help you if you need help. MP very powerful.. I got many problem with my shop before, and MP help me after I joined RC"

I was thinking... what the fuck... these people join RC to help residents or to get help from community ??

After the 1st session with RC uncle, i waited for another hour, to be interviewed by another uncle again, to vet the letter for MP.

Finally one more hour later, MP see me, and see the letter. tell me... "ok.. we will write the letter to the authority.. you can go"

Can you imagine ?? i never even sit down and talk to the MP ??
He just see me for 20 seconds !!!

After this incident, everytime when there is RC visit or MP visit, I shut my door !!

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
let me relate my experience with MP-meet-the people session about 5 years ago:

I went to queue up at about 8pm, then wait for 1 hour plus.. the RC uncle see me. But he cannot write proper english and he cannot type using MS Word !! In the end... i type myself. This is OK.. nevermind, but the worst is ...... he ask me to join RC and help them. The next thing he says is more scary... he told me.. "once you join RC, MP will help you if you need help. MP very powerful.. I got many problem with my shop before, and MP help me after I joined RC"

I was thinking... what the fuck... these people join RC to help residents or to get help from community ??

After the 1st session with RC uncle, i waited for another hour, to be interviewed by another uncle again, to vet the letter for MP.

Finally one more hour later, MP see me, and see the letter. tell me... "ok.. we will write the letter to the authority.. you can go"

Can you imagine ?? i never even sit down and talk to the MP ??
He just see me for 20 seconds !!!

After this incident, everytime when there is RC visit or MP visit, I shut my door !!

actually if go for the meet the mp session, go on the day when the head is there, which is a minister instead of a mp. You will see the difference.

This is is told to me by the auntie who is a cleaner there. My friend went there once for some working problem but was very disappointed with the lady mp she spoke to, all the standard kind of official reply. After i told her what the cleaner auntie told me, she went down again the next time when the minister is there, at least in the end she gets a clearer picture of her situation and what are the things she can do.

i am not saying good thing for the minister because that is the basic thing that they should be doing, i am just saying those drawing 14k a month are really kinda of no point talking to them. They are just making use of the position to help them in their actual business and status. Some of them have multiple directorships, you think they will care your problem?

JinGanKor

Alfrescian
Loyal
today saw the newpaper report regarding this news.

they only report say there are conman trying to use kidnap to con your money, and what the poodle advise the public to do if you come across such thing.

BUT THEY DID NOT MENTION AT ALL THE VICTIM IS ACTUALLY COMPLAINING THAT THE POODLE REFUSE TO SEND THEIR MEN DOWN TO NAB THE CONMAN!

Good thing about this is that the paper i read is free, at least dont have to pay money for junks. already 12 years without subscribing to any state paper, i guess it will stay this way until the rest of my life.

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually if go for the meet the mp session, go on the day when the head is there, which is a minister instead of a mp. You will see the difference.

This is is told to me by the auntie who is a cleaner there. My friend went there once for some working problem but was very disappointed with the lady mp she spoke to, all the standard kind of official reply. After i told her what the cleaner auntie told me, she went down again the next time when the minister is there, at least in the end she gets a clearer picture of her situation and what are the things she can do.

i am not saying good thing for the minister because that is the basic thing that they should be doing, i am just saying those drawing 14k a month are really kinda of no point talking to them. They are just making use of the position to help them in their actual business and status. Some of them have multiple directorships, you think they will care your problem?

no no... Bro.... i checked this before, we cannot choose.
my area is GRC, but i cannot goto another MP, i have to goto the MP at my area, which is a not a minister.

the point is.... we cannot go to another MP which is not our area.

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
no no... Bro.... i checked this before, we cannot choose.
my area is GRC, but i cannot goto another MP, i have to goto the MP at my area, which is a not a minister.

the point is.... we cannot go to another MP which is not our area.

You mean you cant go to another area even in the same GRC? I am not very sure myself as i have only accompanied my friend twice.
Normally they have a roster on which day who will come in. But even on that day is a minister, there might be a chance he will be busy and did not turn up, a mp will stand in for him.

ok to make it clear, the other time i went with my friend is Pasir-Ris-Punggol GRC. The LJ lady is Pxxxx xxw that doesnt even listen to the details and just give you some official replies. The minister is who no need to say.