• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg Yishun] - Woman and son locked out of Yishun flat by landlord, forced to spend night in HDB stairwell

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your Alan Tang uncle is almost correct, I would say.
Alan_tang.jpg

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone will dealt with Tiongs (especially aunties) will know how difficult they are. Always try not to lose type, not a lot of better than ah neh.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Do you have a story to tell?

I've evicted tenants who do not pay the rent on time or behaved badly while living inside the apartment. They will get kicked into the streets with little notice and their deposits forfeited.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've evicted tenants who do not pay the rent on time or behaved badly while living inside the apartment. They will get kicked into the streets with little notice and their deposits forfeited.
Did they complain you to their MPs?