• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG Woman cried: "PRC husband cannot get PR, dump daughter and me!"

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://news.omy.sg/News/Local+News/Story/OMYStory200906051546-65994.html

狮城女指中国夫 拿不到PR抛妻弃女

20090605_py_PR_AM.jpg

王女士出示她与丈夫在中国结婚的证书。

狮城女哭诉:“中国丈夫拿不到永久居留权(PR),抛弃我们母女!”

一名狮城妻申诉中国丈夫利用她,多次申请永久居留权被拒后,竟然抛弃她和12岁的女儿,跑回中国。

声称被抛弃的王女士(44岁)说,当年,她在咖啡店当菜饭摊助手,认识当建筑管工的中国丈夫。两人很快坠入爱河,她不久后生下女儿,两人才在中国注册结婚。

据她说,丈夫想长久留在新加坡发展,希望能拿到永久居留权。

“后来他回返中国,我好不容易帮他申请到两年的签证。”

她声称,丈夫在狮城期间,她多次向有关当局提出申请,希望能帮丈夫申请到永久居留权,但不成功。她声称丈夫对她的态度转变,不但呼呼喝喝,甚至还动粗。

今年初,他突然说中国的家人出事,要他回去处理,结果一去不返。

“我拨电去找他,他坦言不要我了,连女儿也不管。”

她心灰意冷,没想到枕边人拿不到永久居留权,翻脸无情,不要她们母女俩。

她已经提出离婚,并准备向丈夫追讨赡养费,讨回一个公道。

未婚先孕 不介意丈夫是人蛇
当初未婚先孕,不计较丈夫是人蛇,没名没份跟着他,如今后悔莫及。

王女士透露,她是在被搞大肚子后,才知道他原来是人蛇,而且是个有妇之夫,在中国有妻子和两个孩子。

“他说跟中国的妻子没有感情,准备离婚。我很震惊,但深爱着他,又不忍心打掉胎儿,因此甘愿没名没分跟着他。“

她说,女儿出世后跟她姓,出身证上也没有爸爸的名字。

后来,丈夫被当局查出逾期逗留,被遣送回中国。为了他,她经常狮城和中国两地奔波,申请他来新。不料到头来,落得被抛弃的下场,令她悔不当初。

中国夫一脚踏两船
中国丈夫被指一脚踏两船,享齐人之福。

王女士说,丈夫口口声声说与中国发妻没感情,另一边却跟中国发妻说会跟王女士断绝关系。

“他被遣送回国后,我经常带女儿到中国探望他。他担心中国发妻知道我来找他,每次都不敢接我们回家住。”

直到有一次,他的发妻发现真相,一怒之下跟他离婚。

“女儿4岁时,我才在中国跟他正式结婚,有了名分。”

据她说,去年家翁在中国逝世,她回去奔丧,却发现讣告上没有她的名字,反而列出丈夫前妻的名字。

她向丈夫投诉,反而被臭骂一顿,令她感到委屈。

Rough Translation:

SG Woman cried: "PRC husband cannot get PR, dump daughter and me!"

A SG wife filed a complaint that her PRC husband had used her. After being rejected several times for his PR application, he abandoned her and their 12 year old daughter and ran back to China.

Mdm Ong (44 years) said that she met her PRC construction supervisor husband when she was working in a coffee shop as a stall assistant. The 2 fell in love and before long, she gave birth to a daughter. They register their marriage in China.

According to her, her husband wanted to stay in Singapore to make a living and hoped to get a PR.

"Later he went back China and thru some difficulties, I manage to obtain a 2 year long term visa for him to stay"

She said that during her husband stay in Singapore, she tried to apply PR for her husband many times but wasn't successful. Gradually, her husband attitude towards her changed. He not only shouted at her, at times he also beat her.

At the beginning of this year, he suddenly said that something has happened in China and he needed to take care of things. After going back, he never returned.

"I phoned him and he told me he didn't want me and daughter anymore"

She was depressed and never thought that he would just simply abandoned her and daughter just because he couldn't get a PR.

She has already wanted a divorce and getting ready to ask for maintnance fee from her husband.

Pregnant before marriage. Didn't mind husband is a snake head

Before marriage, she was already pregnant. She didn't mind her husband was working as a "snake head".

Mdm Ong revealed that after she got pregnant, she then knew that he was a snake head. He also had a wife and 2 kids in China.

"He told me that he and his China wife have got no more feelings and were preparing for divorce. I was shocked but I loved her deeply and I didn't want to go for abortion. Hence, was willing to follow him".

She said that when her daughter was born, the daughter follow her sur name. On the birth cert, the father's name was left blank.

Later, the authorities found out that the husband had overstayed and was repatriated. Because of him, she had to travel between China and Singapore frequently...

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
For what I felt is that, unless the China woman is rich or came from a rich family background, I will consider to be with her. But if she is very poor, most likely 99% she is after your money or Singapore PR status.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
sometimes pple does things for love. She was just a hawker stall assistant and most prob not very pretty. Got pple want her, why not? All the best to her lah.

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
S'poreans are deemed to be gullible in the eyes of the PRC. The way to lure them are GREED, LUST and LOVE…that is why FT are doing so well in Singapore.

sometimes pple does things for love. She was just a hawker stall assistant and most prob not very pretty. Got pple want her, why not? All the best to her lah.

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
If her husband was an Ang Moh, she wouldn't be Cow Pei Cow Bu to the newspaper. Instead, she and her daughter would have left Peesailand with her husband to Ang Moh land and collect welfare benefits.

jw5

Loyal
For what I felt is that, unless the China woman is rich or came from a rich family background, I will consider to be with her. But if she is very poor, most likely 99% she is after your money or Singapore PR status.
This seems to be a PRC man and an SG woman.
This is what I have been predicting will happen in the next 10 years. It's started already! :smile:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PRCs are known to be home wreckers, in this case its a male. If one insist on getting a PRC wife, put her to the test her by telling her you are poor. But if its the PR status they are after then "wu kong kanna bo kong" :rolleyes:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRCs are known to be home wreckers, in this case its a male. If one insist on getting a PRC wife, put her to the test her by telling her you are poor. But if its the PR status they are after then "wu kong kanna bo kong" :rolleyes:

It takes 2 to tango. The PRCs are here to make a fortune just like the coolie forefathers from China decades ago. This case of a PRC male could be considered unique but most of the time its the SG male that is asking for it. I've come across so many Chinks, having a mei mei on the side by paying her a monthly allowance and most of these guys are married.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously when a woman is so stupid, nothing can help her.

lianbeng replies cooleo, "if u put cart before horse in chinese chess is called tak beh kar 踢马脚 cannot move tak jalan lah. why never get PR status 1st then go ROM?":confused:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since they already have kids! Why gov reluctant to give PR. They already give out PR to single like rubber stamp.
If unable to get PR her husband will not able to work. How will the family be happy without money to survive?
Gov should consider each PR aplication care fully.
1. Those must be working at least 5 year in Singapore. Pay income tax.
2. Married for 5 year with local resident.
3. At least 5 year stay in Singapore or min 200 days/year.
4. No criminal record.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Was reading dis a short while ago on road when de radio play dis song...

[video=youtube;Toa2tqowiQE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Toa2tqowiQE&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
S'poreans are deemed to be gullible in the eyes of the PRC. The way to lure them are GREED, LUST and LOVE…that is why FT are doing so well in Singapore.

Indeed. But I prefer the economic explanation: Sinkies are unproductive sheep. No employer in his right mind would pay inflated salaries for low quality workers. It is only rational to employ pinoys and PRCs who are cheaper and hungrier.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MORAL OF THE STORY.................................

trust India Ah Neh.........................and China Ah Tiong.........................

is like trusting the Black Adder and Black Mamba.........................sure die one...................

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since they already have kids! Why gov reluctant to give PR. They already give out PR to single like rubber stamp.
If unable to get PR her husband will not able to work. How will the family be happy without money to survive?
Gov should consider each PR aplication care fully.
1. Those must be working at least 5 year in Singapore. Pay income tax.
2. Married for 5 year with local resident.
3. At least 5 year stay in Singapore or min 200 days/year.
4. No criminal record.

The PRC obviously does not have money or any paper qualification to qualify for PR. He is probably low class worker in his own PRC.

The Sg government may be giving out PR like flyers outside MRT station, but that PRC does not even deserve a flyer.

Last edited: