• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sg = Violence Cum Murder Hub. People Doo Lan Cos Overcrowding?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffee Shop Talk - Three women found dead in Yishun</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">news155sg <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">8:46 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 1) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>4468.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Three women found dead in Yishun
By Channel NewsAsia | Posted: 19 September 2008 0855 hrs
SINGAPORE: Three women have been found dead and one injured at a block of flats in Yishun.
Police said they received a call just after midnight on Friday.
The caller said that a fair-skinned woman was lying motionless at the foot of block 349, Yishun Avenue 11.
She was subsequently pronounced dead by paramedics at about 1am.
Police noticed bloodstains on a padlock of a unit in the same block while investigating the incident.
They entered the unit with the Singapore Civil Defence Force's assistance and found three women with multiple injuries on their bodies.
Two women were pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics while the third woman was conveyed to Tan Tock Seng Hospital.
Two knives were also recovered at the crime scene.
A police spokeswoman said a 42-year-old man was arrested at the scene,
adding that the victims and the suspect were all believed to be from China, according to AFP newswire.
Police investigations are ongoing.
- CNA/yb
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Due to influx of foreigners, our police is too stretched and busy until MAS can even escape like a breeze. That is another PAP policy oversight.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your notice our gabrament has been showcasing a string of oversight and mismanagement for the past 2 years. The biggest boo boo was Selamat Datang which has yet to see closure.

4 FT women and a man in a HDB dwelling and killing each other. Reminds me of the chink who slained the F&B Manager at Raffles City and stayed calmed till he was arrested. Same mentality & brutality these PRCs !

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
so what will the minsters say now about serangoon gardens?? :confused:

consolidate the FTs so that there will be more violence?? contain all the violence into 1 particular area in spore??:biggrin:

FT up = crime rate up.. simple statistics that SPF will never dare to show u. I know cos i work in the statistic dept..

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The situation is quite alarming involving the majority of China Nationals. I had a casual talk with one of the China Nationals this morning and he told me: " This type of thing is very common.Nothing to worry or alarm about. Very common.."

Very common!!! I think it's time our gahment takes a very serious view on the influx of foreigners,especially Peidu Mammas who are the most vulnerable group. Many of these study mamas are involved in other businesses and some into illicit affairs. Many Singaporeans, mostly married uncles, are involved with study mamas. Many more are involved with young Chinese girls who are here to "study" or to "work". Somehow, I find that many of these China nationals are highly explosive, violent and very quick-tempered.Many resort to killing to settle their disputes.

" It's very common.Nothing to be alarmed about!!!"

This is scary man!!!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The situation is quite alarming involving the majority of China Nationals. I had a casual talk with one of the China Nationals this morning and he told me: " This type of thing is very common.Nothing to worry or alarm about. Very common.."

Very common!!! I think it's time our gahment takes a very serious view on the influx of foreigners,especially Peidu Mammas who are the most vulnerable group. Many of these study mamas are involved in other businesses and some into illicit affairs. Many Singaporeans, mostly married uncles, are involved with study mamas. Many more are involved with young Chinese girls who are here to "study" or to "work". Somehow, I find that many of these China nationals are highly explosive, violent and very quick-tempered.Many resort to killing to settle their disputes.

" It's very common.Nothing to be alarmed about!!!"

This is scary man!!!
As someone who has mention before. When you import population from thried world , you also import their 3rd World mentality , their culture !

So ........ is it a good solution for singaporeans or singapore in a long term ? I don think so.

For Goverment, of course , yes ...... it collect more money and lower the business cost for businessman. Ultimately , more taxes collected for govement, but at whose expense ?

Of course , all these social cost is being borned by SIngaporean ! Goverment to manage the social impact cost ???????? Dream on ..... the can TALK but no action

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The number of killings and murders has soared sky high making Singaporeans nervous,shaky and uncomfortable.

I pity the next door of the Yishun killings.No word and no sound from them.No comments.No pictures and no interviews. I can imagine how frightened and horrified the family were to hear all the screams,shriekings and all the commotion...and then a sudden dead silence! Damned horrible man!!! Damned horrible!!!