• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - You can be jailed if you display the Sg flat upside down or (even partially) covered by laundry (explained by Otelli Edwards)

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then liddat how ?

1691157411491.jpeg

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn, ppl wear as under pants ok with it the lanjuao at flag ok? Nowadays I feel paisrito be Singaporeans when ridout case , fuck around, lawyer keng,knn

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just to play safe, don't fucking display the flag lor.

Indeed. Every citizen should have a right to do whatever they wish with their own flag, including burning it.

Jiakliaobees can't run the country properly, have too much free time, so they invent stupid laws like this to justify their own existence. :rolleyes:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I don't see many flags. In fact, I believe there are lesser flags as compared to previous years. It is very tragic that sinkies have been brainwashed that PAP is SG and SG is PAP. So we show our unhappiness (even resentment I dare say) towards the PAP by not displaying the flag. It is merely symbolic at the end of the day, doesn't count for shit. Let's just remember to follow through when the time comes to vote.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't see many flags. In fact, I believe there are lesser flags as compared to previous years. It is very tragic that sinkies have been brainwashed that PAP is SG and SG is PAP. So we show our unhappiness (even resentment I dare say) towards the PAP by not displaying the flag. It is merely symbolic at the end of the day, doesn't count for shit. Let's just remember to follow through when the time comes to vote.

Quite frankly, there is nothing much to celebrate. So it's the anniversary of getting kicked out of Malaysia. Big deal. :rolleyes:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Quite frankly, there is nothing much to celebrate. So it's the anniversary of getting kicked out of Malaysia. Big deal. :rolleyes:
Aug 9 used to mean something. It's the day we show the world how proud we are of what we've achieved, as a nation of united people. Now it's just a day for the “natural aristocracy” to boast of their grip on power, make themselves feel good, and to look good on the international stage.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aug 9 used to mean something. It's the day we show the world how proud we are of what we've achieved, as a nation of united people. Now it's just a day for the “natural aristocracy” to boast of their grip on power, make themselves feel good, and to look good on the international stage.

It's like a spiteful divorced woman celebrating the anniversary of her divorce, reminding the ex-husband how much better off she is without him.

Very low energy.

I can deal with having a simple observance ceremony. But no, you have to burn countless weekends of students, NS slaves and grassroots lowlifes, so you can put up a propaganda shitshow. :rolleyes:

76c9fee3jw1euwuoi2cwaj20k00qoq81.jpg
ndp-crying-man-azuan-tan-2.jpeg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
It's like a spiteful divorced woman celebrating the anniversary of her divorce, reminding the ex-husband how much better off she is without him.

Very low energy.

I can deal with having a simple observance ceremony. But no, you have to burn countless weekends of students, NS slaves and grassroots lowlifes, so you can put up a propaganda shitshow. :rolleyes:

76c9fee3jw1euwuoi2cwaj20k00qoq81.jpg
ndp-crying-man-azuan-tan-2.jpeg
Yep, a propaganda shitshow is what it is.