• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Singaporean Kimberly Lived in JB While Working In Sg To See How Much Money She Can Save on Rent

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did the video address the issue of VISA ? I don't think a Singaporean can do that for 365 days. It's as good as living in Malaysia without VISA, and no country will allow that, not even Thailand.
Not sure about now but I used to go in jb everyday for almost a year.
One month I had 36 stamps as there were a few days I went in out twice per day.
No issues whatsoever at immigrations.
On the other hand my Malaysian friend did the same and got banned by ICA after one month. He was barred from entering for a month and after that it’s another month of hassle free entries then rinse and repeat. This went on for him for years

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not called "uncertain"; it's called dynamic. :thumbsup:

Only people who thrive on challenges can survive in a dynamic environment. If everything is certain, you end up like a Sinkie scholar - so sure of his future that he is unable to develop empathy and compassion.:rolleyes:

Singapore is still a downtrodden 3D world. JB is the 5D world, an upgrade for people who can see the light. :biggrin:
that constant “dynamic environment” will certainly dynamite any promising life.