• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] PAP Grace Fu: If you're buying vegetables the bag can be used to put your garbage... We're not banning plastic bags, just charging for them

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN humji until disable comments on YouTube..... lol..... doesn't matter thumbs down for you there liao.... 160 jiu shi 160..... stupid until this manner also can be minister lol.....

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
She added that the decision to start imposing a disposable bag charge had been made after years of discussion and consultation with the pubic.

lol yeah right. Discuss for many years and come to this shit decision. The PAP has always been very smart about imposing cost and tax at the detriment of Singaporeans on the pretext of noble causes.

Take alcohol and cigarettes tax. If they truly want us to be healthy, then just impose a straight forward ban. Why do this dog and pony show of imposing high taxes?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I made the decision to join politics in 2006, pay was not a key factor. Loss of privacy, public scrutiny on myself and my family and loss of personal time were. The disruption to my career was also an important consideration. I had some ground to believe that my family would not suffer a drastic change in the standard of living even though I experienced a drop in my income. So it is with this recent pay cut. If the balance is tilted further in the future, it will make it harder for any one considering political office….DisGraceFu, 2012

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
'Sustainability' is the greatest scam of recent history. Wake up. :cool:

This is the blueprint of those demons, the anti-carbon 'sustainability' nonsense is just a small part of it. Study it, recognize the true enemies and their agenda. :whistling:

e_sdg_logo_without_un_emblem_horizontal_web-png.png

e-sdg-poster-2019_without-un-emblem_web_cropped.png

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Protecting climate is a joke. Saving a few plastic bags by charging the public and yet bulldozed the entire trees of the island to make way for more cars is not creating a pollution free atmosphere. Listening to politicians speak is like believing you can find diamond in their shit.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Protecting climate is a joke. Saving a few plastic bags by charging the public and yet bulldozed the entire trees of the island to make way for more cars is not creating a pollution free atmosphere. Listening to politicians speak is like believing you can find diamond in their shit.

The PAP technocrats have sold out the country to the BlackRock Jews. Therefore all these 'sustainability' antics are to be expected. Even the approival of insects for food is part of their agenda.

Their ultimate objectives are DEPOPULATION and TRANSHUMANISM. Until people understand this, they would skirt around the topic and never get to the core of the problem. :cool:

Temasek and BlackRock Launch Decarbonization Investment Partnership​

13 APR 2021
https://www.temasek.com.sg/en/news-...-blackrock-launch-decarbonization-partnership

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
So she's saying that the plastic bag that you paid 10 cents for can actually change your life. No wonder her nose is so big.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP technocrats have sold out the country to the BlackRock Jews. Therefore all these 'sustainability' antics are to be expected. Even the approival of insects for food is part of their agenda.

Their ultimate objectives are DEPOPULATION and TRANSHUMANISM. Until people understand this, they would skirt around the topic and never get to the core of the problem. :cool:

Temasek and BlackRock Launch Decarbonization Investment Partnership​

13 APR 2021
https://www.temasek.com.sg/en/news-...-blackrock-launch-decarbonization-partnership
there are still those in their midst who call themselves Christians. Some are even leaders, like Tan Chuan Jin.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
$m ministers with small brains and big mouths..really boh liao, jiakliaobee and fuggly.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell her to fuck herself. How much can those small plastic bags for the vegetables contain? What fucking Environment concern? Without those normal plastic bags, people will still have to buy those LARGE/OVERSIZED black disposable plastic bags to contain their trash for disposal, which is even more wasteful. So, where is the Environment concern? Where is the CO2 reduction? FUCK TO HER.