• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - NUS Double Degree Law Grad Sells $2.50 Malay Hawker Food To Help The Poor

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

the-2.50-shop-montage.jpg

https://www.8days.sg/eatanddrink/ha...ditional-malay-muslim-cuisine-250-shop-772911

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Joseph12 :​

You'll realize some or quite a few Malay stalls will use the upsell trick

That means you buy something , they'll add something without you asking and charge more

Before I encountered I thought people made it up but it's not

The stall forgot I came the previous day, so I questioned is the egg extra?
They Said ya and removed it and charged me normal price When I said no
I just want the plain whatever they were selling
NO. I never said I wanted the egg or anything more

Haven't encountered a Chinese stall who pull this trick.

Notbbfa :​

Ended work late and had to buy late dinner
Food stall run by Malays told me they are closed already
Suddenly a malay couple appears after me and asked if they can still order, the ppl running the stall thought for a very short while then agreed to take their order.

If I'm not wrong they are quite kind to their own Malay community, sometimes even giving discount to their elderly or if they know the customer family is not doing well. Something that chinese customers do not get - stall is closed means closed and fixed prices, non-negotiable.

Anyway my experience is I ate at this Malay stall regularly and always order the same thing

Once I went and saw 3 Malay secondary school kids eating a HUGE plate of rice each. Same thing that I normally order.

I thought WOW looking at it standing up, it's quite alot!

So I ordered and.... mine was a lot lesser.

I am doubtful they all ordered and paid for bigger portion.

I later banned the stall for other reasons.

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese stall all run by Tiongs food quality like shit especially Koufu Food Republic overpriced, sinkies must learn to ownself cook, all other ASEAN countries hawker standard much better than this shit island no Tiong hawkers! Fuck PAP!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

You'll realize some or quite a few Malay stalls will use the upsell trick

That means you buy something , they'll add something without you asking and charge more

Before I encountered I thought people made it up but it's not

The stall forgot I came the previous day, so I questioned is the egg extra?
They Said ya and removed it and charged me normal price When I said no
I just want the plain whatever they were selling
NO. I never said I wanted the egg or anything more

Haven't encountered a Chinese stall who pull this trick.

Notbbfa :​

Ended work late and had to buy late dinner
Food stall run by Malays told me they are closed already
Suddenly a malay couple appears after me and asked if they can still order, the ppl running the stall thought for a very short while then agreed to take their order.

If I'm not wrong they are quite kind to their own Malay community, sometimes even giving discount to their elderly or if they know the customer family is not doing well. Something that chinese customers do not get - stall is closed means closed and fixed prices, non-negotiable.

Anyway my experience is I ate at this Malay stall regularly and always order the same thing

Once I went and saw 3 Malay secondary school kids eating a HUGE plate of rice each. Same thing that I normally order.

I thought WOW looking at it standing up, it's quite alot!

So I ordered and.... mine was a lot lesser.

I am doubtful they all ordered and paid for bigger portion.

I later banned the stall for other reasons.
Maybe should learn to order in malay you bums!

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Given her young age, humility and education, if this lady joins the civil service, she stands a chance to at least retire as a DD or even president like Hamilah