• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Man stiffens body up so SPF police struggle trying to put him into the police car with handcuffed hands.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the policeman had to do was slip his hands into his trousers and squeeze his balls. Buddy will go lempeh like sotong

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
These cops did NS? Looks like training not brutal Enough.
Even Aussie cops face worse criminals than in sinkie and they know how to deal with it.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL even without handcuff it will be the same.
Stupid police should have kicked his inner knee area to force bend him and force push him into the car LOL

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
now spf very cham, if they use forces, ppl will criticize, if they soft handle, ppl will laugh girly
sibei cham

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
The man behaved like this to get more "physical contact time" with the female police officer.

The police should have sought the help of 2 Ah Nehs from the Town Council. The man will quickly jump into the patrol car.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The man behaved like this to get more "physical contact time" with the female police officer.

The police should have sought the help of 2 Ah Nehs from the Town Council. The man will quickly jump into the patrol car.
hanor, wait till he gets into jail and then he'll meet both mr stiffen and mr cocken for more physical contact times :whistling:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our SPF must indent this type of mata chia….

1692430442682.jpeg

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cannot be too rough, later tiok complain and have to write a report, very difficult task for low IQ police grunts.

in the 90s already like that.............didn't stop me from slapping people in public while in uniform................and hammering them in the lock-up...............bruises and bleeding some more........................amazing how i never kena complaints .................i must have hit close to 150 people in my 6 years...........