• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - LHL attends Malay Wedding on same day as LWL's Funeral

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiagong ,

Lim Tean got his piece
ready ,

Screenshot_2024-10-15-22-25-45-19_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Lim Tean , FB,

A Shocking And Stunningly Poor Decision Which Demonstrates A Gross Lack Of Judgment!

Last Saturday was Lee Wei Ling’s funeral.

Below is a video of Lee Hsien Loong and Ho Ching attending a wedding at the Fairmont on the night of his late sister’s funeral. I understand that they attended another wedding the same night at the Ritz Carlton.

It is not my place to interfere with the Lee family’s matters but I was stunned when I was shown the video.

He may have been estranged from his sister but I think the Nation expects some sense of respect from a former Prime Minister for his late sister and also family on the day of her funeral.

Attending 2 weddings on the day of her funeral is not an example to the Nation to be proud of,and totally inappropriate,in my books

Should he not instead have been reflecting and reminiscing about their times together as family on that day?

I read that when Chiang Kai Shek died in I1975, Mao Tze Tung spent the entire day locked up in his room and refused to see anyone.

He played somber music the whole day.Despite the fact that he and Chiang had been sworn enemies for over half a century as they fought for control of China,Mao wanted to pay his own tribute to a man who had played such a huge part in his life.

Even enemies can respect each other in death.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ultimately, life goes on...

Those passed away would had found their final peace, free from the mental & physical rigors of life...

What matters more are the living, to encourage & to grow & evolve, as they are the ones ALIVE to pass on the values of life for their next innocent generations to come...

The couple had evidently paid their final respects to a beloved, in a way that NONE should dispute, as such events are private & personal.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiagong ,

Lim Tean got his piece
ready ,

View attachment 208093
Lim Tean , FB,

A Shocking And Stunningly Poor Decision Which Demonstrates A Gross Lack Of Judgment!

Below is a video of Lee Hsien Loong and Ho Ching attending a wedding at the Fairmont on the night of his late sister’s funeral. I understand that they attended another wedding the same night at the Ritz Carlton.

It is not my place to interfere with the Lee family’s matters but I was stunned when I was shown the video.

He may have been estranged from his sister but I think the Nation expects some sense of respect from a former Prime Minister for his late sister and also family on the day of her funeral.

Attending 2 weddings on the day of her funeral is not an example to the Nation to be proud of,and totally inappropriate,in my books

Should he not instead have been reflecting and reminiscing about their times together as family on that day?

I read that when Chiang Kai Shek died in I1975, Mao Tze Tung spent the entire day locked up in his room and refused to see anyone.

He played somber music the whole day.Despite the fact that he and Chiang had been sworn enemies for over half a century as they fought for control of China,Mao wanted to pay his own tribute to a man who had played such a huge part in his life.

lim is obviously sharpening his sword, and milking the faux pas for all its worth. But some creatures have no conscience, they are non-sentient, his sword is blunted on impact

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Those passed away would had found their final peace, free from the mental & physical rigors of life...

What matters more are the living, to encourage & to grow & evolve, as they are the ones ALIVE to pass on the values of life for their next innocent generations to come...

The couple had evidently paid their final respects to a beloved, in a way that NONE should dispute, as such events are private & personal.
No sensitivity to cultural norm big fail
Angmo got such customs? I think most Asian culture would frown. Really self pwn or maybe is intentional

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
What matters more are the living, to encourage & to grow & evolve, as they are the ones ALIVE to pass on the values of life for their next innocent generations to come.
You want this kind of character to pass on their values of life for the next gen?
Their value of life is worthless.
Please do a hard self reflection of this statement made.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

They have to pay their respect by hosting the funeral and greeting mourners who come and pay their last respects to his sister. Not show up for 10 mins. Which part of this are confused with, u fucking retard.

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiagong ,

Lim Tean got his piece
ready ,

View attachment 208093
Lim Tean , FB,

Oh LT, where is the video of him saying how smooth the Tiong vax is back then? I can't seems to find that video on his channel.... a voluntarily vaxer I see...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is an effeminate and spiteful son of a bitch, but I suspect I'm preaching to the choir here. :biggrin:

Two decades of this trash as the PM, the damage has already been done. :cool:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can also invite, but he wouldnt come. LOL
Let me rephrase have the first family accept invitation turn up and play along your party games too.
I once attended a wedding when sitting president wee Kim wee was invited. He and his missus were the last to appear after all the other guests were seated. Before he entered entire detail of SOs appeared and checked under the tables. After the all clear he was ushered in and seated. This was decades ago before 9/11
I wondered what is the protocol now especially for VVIP like Pinky