• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - 2 men arguing on MRT

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
the thread title is wrong. It's not 2 men arguing. should be "One man heard farking another, multiple times"

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol where to find old style clothes? young and old now wear same kind of clothes la
LOL he wear those tshirt with repeated prints, more commonly worn by young people.
His sports shoe also stylo coloured one look expensive.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old must wear Montagut Polo shirts + long pants + rubber Bata covered shoes. Also cannot carry backpack, must carry plastic bag.
Correct. I only carry backpack when I go to work and need put laptop etc.
After I no longer working, I only carry plastic bag instead of sling bag, as I find actually is easier to access to our belongings with a plastic or paper bag rather than a sling bag. :thumbsup:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correct. I only carry backpack when I go to work and need put laptop etc.
After I no more working, I only carry plastic bag instead of sling bag, as I find actually is easier to access to our belongings with a plastic bag rather than a sling bag. :thumbsup:
Old liao cannot afford private transport oredi jin bo bin liao still want to act cool and vibrant like Generation X take MRT.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the prescribed uniform if you want to take up the corner seats.
I have ever been offered a corner seat no joke with 3/4 of your defined uniform and I'm still not qualify to get the senior citizen concession mrt card yet.
Not sure should I be happy for the seat offered :speechless:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have ever been offered a corner seat no joke with 3/4 of your defined uniform and I'm still not qualify to get the senior citizen concession mrt card yet.
Not sure should I be happy for the seat offered :speechless:
It shows my observation is right.

How old was the person who offered you the seat ?