• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Thomas Ong Returns To Acting After 4 Years; To Star Opposite Chen Hanwei In Mediacorp Drama

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
photo_2024_08_06_15.44.09.jpeg

https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/... first Mediacorp,after he suddenly falls sick.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Thomas did not bring @sbfuncle along ? Both were considered one class below Edison Chen。

Maybe he is afraid if given the exposure, @sbfuncle will become Mediacorp's 男神. :biggrin:
As a matter of fact, Thomas ong was my contender back in school days. Same course different class but same class I.e 1 class below Edison Chen

Tell you a true story.

We were rivals for a 4 members business studies chiobus all carrying different style of chioness.
Once, out of my surprise , 1 of the chiobu came to me and invited me for the upcoming weekend disco night. I acted cool and asked her - what do you want from me :geek: The 4 gals was taken aback and replied in sync "wow":geek:

We then went ahead to meet up for the campus disco date.
But things turned out to be a nightmare for me when the event came to a almost ending, Thomas ong and gang stole the chiobu from me and my gang, becos one of his gang member has a car, wu lui lang, and sent the gals home.
Months later I heard from my gang member that the chiobu that I targeted already became the gf of that wu lui lang.

Upon this heartbreaking news, I swore to myself I must own a car once I got lui :roflmao: :wink:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a matter of fact, Thomas ong was my contender back in school days. Same course different class but same class I.e 1 class below Edison Chen

Tell you a true story.

We were rivals for a 4 members business studies chiobus all carrying different style of chioness.
Once, out of my surprise , 1 of the chiobu came to me and invited me for the upcoming weekend disco night. I acted cool and asked her - what do you want from me :geek: The 4 gals was taken aback and replied in sync "wow":geek:

We then went ahead to meet up for the campus disco date.
But things turned out to be a nightmare for me when the event almost ending, Thomas ong and gang stole the chiobu from me and my gang, becos one of his gang member has a car, wu lui lang, and sent the gals home.
Months later I heard from my gang member that the chiobu that I targeted already became the gf of that wu lui lang.

Upon this heartbreaking news, I swore to myself I must own a car once I got lui :roflmao: :wink:
But you ended up with a scooter?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn
Life must be tough for Thomas Ong.
Thomas struck stardom too easily and therefore didn't treasure what he had at that moment, compared to the rest who waited for years. He wanted to capitalize on his celebrity status, and perhaps a bit too impatient, and rushed into business. Armed with a NP diploma in business, he thought he could make it big in the business world.

It appears to me that each time he is short of cash, he will return to Mediacorp ATM.