• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG Teenage Gay Reveals How Aware Convinces Him That Homoseuxality Is Perfectly Normal

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SG Teenage Gay Reveals How Aware Convinces Him That Homoseuxality Is Perfectly No

By your third condition, a person who has a congenital impairment to his / her reproductive organs is not a living thing, but a computer virus which can reproduce itself is.

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

A living thing needs air, water and food. Does a computer virus need air, water and food.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SG Teenage Gay Reveals How Aware Convinces Him That Homoseuxality Is Perfectly No

I am not playing with words as you seem to imply, merely using them to express a point of view.

I cannot pretend to know what the former committee members meant when they said 'all inclusive', but I do know that a person should not be excluded simply because she is homosexual, especially when scientists are discovering that this is not an unnatural phenomenon and should not be treated as a mental illness.

As for bestiality, the current consensus is still that it is a form of mental illness which can / should be treated.

The fact that you like other man to rammed your arsehole is unnatural. Stop deluding yourself and believing the Old Aware which believes that males arse-poking each other is perfectly normal.

The arsehole is a gateway for expulsion of excrement from the body. Period. Used consistently for anything more than that contradicts the natural order of nature and must be viewed with dismay, and be provided for in the penal code.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_law

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ah ... more conditions. Not surprising really - this is the typical PAPzi tactic of shifting the goal posts every time their opponents score or whenever they take a shot a goal and fail to.

By the way, I am STRAIGHT, though I'm also not offended because you called me gay. It isn't nice though for you to attach the word 'dog' to the epithet but I can live with that too. If you really want to insult me, call me 'clinton 666'

A living thing needs air, water and food. Does a computer virus need air, water and food.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

What so being prideful to be a gay ? What is so prideful being a str8 ?

Why do they need to tell everyone ? You close your door and do all the things in pte. No one is asking you not to do it. But do it behind doors.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I too baulk at any glamourisation of homosexuality which hints that everyone should try it. Thankfully those are few. But we galmourise and celebrate hetero relationships (even perverse masochistic ones) all the time. Denying homosexuals that latitude does not square with your other statement that you accept them as 'normal human beings'.

Finally, having enough intelligence to design a rocket that escapes the earth's gravity is even rarer than being gay - so is that intelligence nature gone awry?

For once, I can find something about Clinton666's views that I agree with. I can accept that some people are gay (or lesbian). I just hate the way they try to glamourise it. No issues if you want to announce to the world you are gay and are in a relationship with a same-sex person. I will even treat you as normal human beings. But I baulk at gays trying to put homosexuality on the same level as heterosexuality.

If they argue that homosexuality occurs in nature and thus, it is normal, then does not the fact that it affects only a minority prove that some natural process went awry? Sure, maybe they are born that way but it could also be that somehow, some wiring in the brain went wrong during the formation process. To me, I see it as a defect like some congenital disease, except that instead of it being physical, it is a mental disease. But just as I accept people with diseases as equal human beings, I will accept homosexuals as well, just don't go around and celebrate about your condition. You don't see people with disabilities telling able-bodied people how great it is to be disabled, do you?

The one worry I have is how homosexuals can be over-zealous in trying to find partners. Sometimes, they are just like Christian fundamentalists trying to convert the uninitiated. No doubt that teenagers confused about their sexuality should get proper counselling and not be stigmatised. It is alright to be gay and be happy (pun intended) about it, but it is absolutely not alright to say that being gay is as normal as being heterosexual. Certain rights (e.g. adopting and raising children) should not be accorded to gay couples in my opinion but they are entitled to their full rights as individuals.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Gays should be tarred and feathered and thrown out of town!

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal

Strangely many of these Homo guys are in creative line, makeup artise, hair stylist, actors, designers and event coordinators.

How cum?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

It's about time normal people in the world took a stand and put the deviants in their place. Gays must be made to realise that their behaviour is unacceptable!:mad:

h-nzheraldlogo-sans.gif

Entertainment RSS Email Print
<hr class="displayNone"> <!-- First Image Width= 230 --> Miss California refuses to apologise

12:49PM Monday Apr 27, 2009
Lisa Leff
<!-- Ixt1-->
prejean_230.jpg

Miss California Carrie Prejean caused controversy over her stance on gay marriage. Photo / AP

Related links:

SAN FRANCISCO — Miss California Carrie Prejean, who became the bombshell of the Miss USA pageant by saying gay couples should not be allowed to marry, said that her state sponsors urged her to apologise afterward but she rejected the advice.
Prejean, 21, said officials from the Miss California USA pageant were worried that her comments would cost their contest financial backing and tried to prepare her for a string of post-pageant media interviews by discouraging her from discussing her religious beliefs.
"'You need to apologise to the gay community. You need to not talk about your faith. This has everything to do with you representing California and saving the brand,'" Prejean recalled being told. "I was representing California. I was representing the majority of people in California."
She offered her version of the tense hours following the April 19 Miss USA pageant while appearing at the San Diego megachurch that has helped shape her views. The Rock Church, founded by former San Diego Chargers defensive back Miles McPherson, was active in the campaign to pass a constitutional ban on gay marriages in California last year.

Prejean, who was named first runner-up to Miss North Carolina and will remain Miss California until November, has spent the last week defending her comments, made during the pageant's final round. They came in response to celebrity blogger Perez Hilton's question about legalising same-sex marriage.
"I think it's great that Americans are able to choose one or the other. We live in a land where you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite marriage," she said. "And you know what? I think in my country, in my family, I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman. No offense to anybody out there, but that's how I was raised."
Hilton, who is gay, stoked the 30-second exchange the next day when he cursed the beauty queen on his blog and suggested her response may have cost Prejean the Miss USA crown.
Officials from K2 Productions, which produces the Miss California USA pageant, did not immediately return a phone call from The Associated Press seeking to verify Prejean's account.
The San Diego Christian College junior, model and member of the San Diego Padres "Pad Squad" received a heroine's welcome from fellow members of the Rock, where she was the guest of honour at morning services. Seated onstage across from McPherson, she recalled resisting multiple opportunities — from her appearance on NBC's Today show to a performance with Miss USA pageant owner Donald Trump — to edit, explain or expound upon her remarks.
"I knew I had to stay true to my beliefs and not let them intimidate me into taking back what I said because I don't take back what I said," she said.
Rashad Robinson, media programs director for the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation, said Prejean's honesty would have been admirable if, in frankly expressing her opinion, she hadn't misspoke.
"Contrary to Miss California's claim, people can't choose, gay and lesbian couples don't have a choice except in a handful of states," Robinson said. "In her extensive public platform since then, she hasn't clarified that, she hasn't walked back from what are clearly misstatements."
Because the contestant's scores are supposed to be kept secret, it may never be known whether Prejean would have won had she not drawn Hilton's question. Trump has said one part of the pageant would not have decided the outcome. Other pageant veterans, however, say that based on her standing as first runner-up, low scores from one judge would have been enough to cost Prejean the title.
Besides Hilton, at least two more of the pageant's dozen judges have said Prejean should have given a more politic, if not politically correct, answer to avoid offending anyone and that it was her lack of tact, not her opposition to same-sex marriage, that ruffled feathers.
"I do not fault her for her beliefs. I fault her for her complete lack of social grace, and that's a quality I want my Miss USA to possess," judge Alicia Jacobs, a former Miss Nevada, wrote on her blog.
Others, though, have applauded Prejean for her forthrightness. The other four finalists were asked whether they would speak out against domestic violence, favour using taxpayer money to bail out corporations, give immigrants access to health care and help fund elections in Afghanistan.
"A question like that is not relevant in a platform such as the Miss USA pageant. It's far too political and it's divisive as well," said Kenya Moore, the 1993 Miss USA who was one of the judges that named Prejean Miss California in November. "Half of the audience is going to agree and half is not, no matter what she said. It's a no-win situation."
As for Prejean, there is still the possibility she could go on to become Miss USA if winner Kristen Dalton wins the Miss Universe pageant this summer. Meanwhile, she plans to continue making the public appearances that comes with her Miss California USA duties.
On Thursday, she received a standing ovation while presenting an award at the Gospel Music Association's Dove Awards in Nashville, but said, "up in Hollywood, I'm not sure what their reaction would be to my showing up at a movie premiere."
She said she would be willing to meet with representatives from California's largest gay rights group "as long as it's not political."
If anything, Prejean has solidified her stance in the last week. McPherson, who preaches against homosexuality, has been acting as her adviser and encouraging her to use her newfound fame to persuade other evangelical Christians to share their views, even if they are unpopular.
"I learned that God has a bigger crown than any man can give you," she said.
- AP

Copyright ©2009, APN Holdings NZ Limited

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ho Ho HO resident homo in the thread!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: pondan rear up your arse!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's about time normal people in the world took a stand and put the deviants in their place. Gays must be made to realise that their behaviour is unacceptable!:mad:

h-nzheraldlogo-sans.gif

Entertainment RSS Email Print
<hr class="displayNone"> <!-- First Image Width= 230 --> Miss California refuses to apologise

12:49PM Monday Apr 27, 2009
Lisa Leff
<!-- Ixt1-->
prejean_230.jpg

Miss California Carrie Prejean caused controversy over her stance on gay marriage. Photo / AP

Related links:

SAN FRANCISCO — Miss California Carrie Prejean, who became the bombshell of the Miss USA pageant by saying gay couples should not be allowed to marry, said that her state sponsors urged her to apologise afterward but she rejected the advice.
Prejean, 21, said officials from the Miss California USA pageant were worried that her comments would cost their contest financial backing and tried to prepare her for a string of post-pageant media interviews by discouraging her from discussing her religious beliefs.
"'You need to apologise to the gay community. You need to not talk about your faith. This has everything to do with you representing California and saving the brand,'" Prejean recalled being told. "I was representing California. I was representing the majority of people in California."
She offered her version of the tense hours following the April 19 Miss USA pageant while appearing at the San Diego megachurch that has helped shape her views. The Rock Church, founded by former San Diego Chargers defensive back Miles McPherson, was active in the campaign to pass a constitutional ban on gay marriages in California last year.

Prejean, who was named first runner-up to Miss North Carolina and will remain Miss California until November, has spent the last week defending her comments, made during the pageant's final round. They came in response to celebrity blogger Perez Hilton's question about legalising same-sex marriage.
"I think it's great that Americans are able to choose one or the other. We live in a land where you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite marriage," she said. "And you know what? I think in my country, in my family, I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman. No offense to anybody out there, but that's how I was raised."
Hilton, who is gay, stoked the 30-second exchange the next day when he cursed the beauty queen on his blog and suggested her response may have cost Prejean the Miss USA crown.
Officials from K2 Productions, which produces the Miss California USA pageant, did not immediately return a phone call from The Associated Press seeking to verify Prejean's account.
The San Diego Christian College junior, model and member of the San Diego Padres "Pad Squad" received a heroine's welcome from fellow members of the Rock, where she was the guest of honour at morning services. Seated onstage across from McPherson, she recalled resisting multiple opportunities — from her appearance on NBC's Today show to a performance with Miss USA pageant owner Donald Trump — to edit, explain or expound upon her remarks.
"I knew I had to stay true to my beliefs and not let them intimidate me into taking back what I said because I don't take back what I said," she said.
Rashad Robinson, media programs director for the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation, said Prejean's honesty would have been admirable if, in frankly expressing her opinion, she hadn't misspoke.
"Contrary to Miss California's claim, people can't choose, gay and lesbian couples don't have a choice except in a handful of states," Robinson said. "In her extensive public platform since then, she hasn't clarified that, she hasn't walked back from what are clearly misstatements."
Because the contestant's scores are supposed to be kept secret, it may never be known whether Prejean would have won had she not drawn Hilton's question. Trump has said one part of the pageant would not have decided the outcome. Other pageant veterans, however, say that based on her standing as first runner-up, low scores from one judge would have been enough to cost Prejean the title.
Besides Hilton, at least two more of the pageant's dozen judges have said Prejean should have given a more politic, if not politically correct, answer to avoid offending anyone and that it was her lack of tact, not her opposition to same-sex marriage, that ruffled feathers.
"I do not fault her for her beliefs. I fault her for her complete lack of social grace, and that's a quality I want my Miss USA to possess," judge Alicia Jacobs, a former Miss Nevada, wrote on her blog.
Others, though, have applauded Prejean for her forthrightness. The other four finalists were asked whether they would speak out against domestic violence, favour using taxpayer money to bail out corporations, give immigrants access to health care and help fund elections in Afghanistan.
"A question like that is not relevant in a platform such as the Miss USA pageant. It's far too political and it's divisive as well," said Kenya Moore, the 1993 Miss USA who was one of the judges that named Prejean Miss California in November. "Half of the audience is going to agree and half is not, no matter what she said. It's a no-win situation."
As for Prejean, there is still the possibility she could go on to become Miss USA if winner Kristen Dalton wins the Miss Universe pageant this summer. Meanwhile, she plans to continue making the public appearances that comes with her Miss California USA duties.
On Thursday, she received a standing ovation while presenting an award at the Gospel Music Association's Dove Awards in Nashville, but said, "up in Hollywood, I'm not sure what their reaction would be to my showing up at a movie premiere."
She said she would be willing to meet with representatives from California's largest gay rights group "as long as it's not political."
If anything, Prejean has solidified her stance in the last week. McPherson, who preaches against homosexuality, has been acting as her adviser and encouraging her to use her newfound fame to persuade other evangelical Christians to share their views, even if they are unpopular.
"I learned that God has a bigger crown than any man can give you," she said.
- AP

Copyright ©2009, APN Holdings NZ Limited

'All that is necessary for the triumph of homosexuals is that good heterosexual men and women do nothing’

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal

"Homosexuality is perfectly normal. Just like heterosexuality, it is simply the way you are. Homosexuals also form meaningful relationships."

some men, e.g. bob sim, likes little boys as well as having relationships with animals. would that then be considered normal as well, since that is simply the way he is?