• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - PRISM TV hires chiobu social media influencers

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
MkzodU3.jpg

385271916_653597730084475_8246677759724351253_n.jpg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prism customer service is horrible.... took them 1.5-2 months to replace a monitor under warranty. don't think they keep stock in SG. probably collect enough orders then bring in 1 container...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Prism customer service is horrible.... took them 1.5-2 months to replace a monitor under warranty. don't think they keep stock in SG. probably collect enough orders then bring in 1 container...

I wouldn't buy a monitor from Prism... there are better options out there.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wouldn't buy a monitor from Prism... there are better options out there.
for monitors, ASUS is the best, less tiring for my eyes. Can't image the harm to the eyes for friends and relatives who doubles their TV as monitors.

realDonalDtrump is saving to buy a usb portable one for his presbyopia, by christmas.

81qOLoBvqqL._AC_SX679_.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the end of the decade we will have microLED display panels, all the strengths of OLED and none of the weaknesses.

Looking forward to the first microLED displays from PRISM 国产品牌. You'll probably see the first microLED displays on smartwatches and smartphones first, before they scale up to monitors and TVs. :cool:

https://www.microled-info.com