• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG Pride shit

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
giphy.gif

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
was told by natives. According to the various parties, it's largely unknown outside India and specifically unmentioned. Indian thing apparently to hush up stuff like this. Among burning wives and eating human corpses. Oh wait, that's another unmentionable the aghoris.

It's a human thing. If it was done to you, there's a tendency to repeat it. Hence, abused kids tend to be abusers, kind kids tend to have kind parents or good environment for example.

Anyway, that's specifically how they keep replacing their population. No other way, they get kids to join them. Like what's going on with this gender crap going on right now. Crab-in-a-bucket mentality imposed on innocent children if you will.
Ignorance is bliss indeed. I prefer how I was before I read your post. Now I am cursed with knowing.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whenever I see woke companies advertising their products using same sex actors to portray a family or couple…I will boycott their products.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ignorance is bliss indeed. I prefer how I was before I read your post. Now I am cursed with knowing.
ah... this in hopes that informed people who wish to support the ostracized of society don't go overboard and give these people free rein as some parts of the West do.

I speak of how they're wilfully grooming these kids to "transition" without parents consent. Sorry, but your post triggered about farming children drew a link with this story. Sorry to disturb your peace. :notworthy:

This is a frightful world indeed and sinkies do not know how lucky we were before inviting all these crazies from perverted, overpopulated human hives into our midst. :confused:

and yes. I prefer the state I was in as well, but I'm better prepared to make a better decision after this.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah... this in hopes that informed people who wish to support the ostracized of society don't go overboard and give these people free rein as some parts of the West do.

I speak of how they're wilfully grooming these kids to "transition" without parents consent. Sorry, but your post triggered about farming children drew a link with this story. Sorry to disturb your peace. :notworthy:

This is a frightful world indeed and sinkies do not know how lucky we were before inviting all these crazies from perverted, overpopulated human hives into our midst. :confused:

and yes. I prefer the state I was in as well, but I'm better prepared to make a better decision after this.
There's no turning back now for Sg. The flood gates were demolished years ago. Choices will become more sophisticated and nuanced. Not easy being a citizen.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Those homos were never ostracized here. You have been listening too much to the revisionist gaslighting from the libtards and certain rabble-rousing 'activists' from the rainbow club.

If they were truly ostracized, they would be arrested, beaten publicly or murdered in massive numbers. Just like in certain countries which I shall not name now.