• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg photo] - Have you kena approached by these AMDKs at MRT before?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they send two young AMDL it's very hard not to believe them because you are already very hard when they approach you.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell them you will only listen to them if they show you their magic underwear. Guaranteed to shut them up.

I always asked them to prove to me with concrete evidence that an angel appeared to their founder, Joseph Smith and inspired him to come up with the Book of Mormons. Just like the Muslims, they can't do so. So I just tell them to fuck off.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very hard not to join them if they send messengers like this girl:

main-qimg-b77f44d2f457e511e51b148116bed7ad-lq

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Walk along Bukit Timah Road, the church building is between Balmoral Plaza and Newton Circus. Very close to Alliance Française. :biggrin: